The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazers Bulls is going to be big tonight. Both teams sporting a chunk of my favourite players in the league. I can't call it 100%, but I want to see Bulls win it more

Blazers Bulls is going to be big tonight. Both teams sporting a chunk of my favourite players in the league. I can't call it 100%, but I want to see Bulls win it more

I don't know. Sac to PDX is a pretty tough back-to-back for the Bulls. I like the Blazers tonight, even if Pau plays.

[h1] [/h1]

Is his ceiling still Nic Batum or ya'll woke up yet?
:lol: who said his ceiling was Batum?
Everyone knew he was gonna be pretty good.....just depends on how well the Bucks are (even though they are still somewhat booty now)

Is his ceiling still Nic Batum or ya'll woke up yet?

haha who said this? with a straight face? some of y'all some morans

You guys werent in last years thread enough, People were on us Greek Freak supporters heavy talking about it was all hype, we were over rating him, is because he plays for the Bucks. Part of it was cause people kept calling him KD lite, but people were really not seeing it. I was wrong about John Wall and Demarcus Cousins though so I'm not one to talk

indeed. Guys were so adamant about dude only being nic batum at best. I was one of the folks calling him kd lite and thunderstruck jr. and cats were calling for my head.

Ya'll acting like Nic batum is a bum.
From what I remember (no too sure) the discussion was last year shoeking and a couple others co signed me saying Giannis wasn't going to be a star I just said he will probably peak at about Batum levels a high level do it all player like a prime AK47 nothing wrong with that.

Current Nic Batum and a prime AK47 weren't iso'ing dudes on the wing and getting to cup with two dribbles and dunking on people

Last edited:
Ya'll acting like Nic batum is a bum.
From what I remember (no too sure) the discussion was last year shoeking and a couple others co signed me saying Giannis wasn't going to be a star I just said he will probably peak at about Batum levels a high level do it all player like a prime AK47 nothing wrong with that.

Yup. I don't think I said Nic Batum's level but looking back, if I would have compared him to a player it would have probably been around that. If he becomes a bonafide star then so be it, I don't see a peak of that high for him although he's definitely looked solid this year thus far.

However :lol: , I did also say this about Giannis in the offseason thread this summer. I felt like he was going to be better this year for sure. I call it how I see it.

Giannis has shown a lot of all pro level skills this past week in Vegas. Hopefully he can play with this type of vigor and confidence come this upcoming season. Liked what I saw out of him. It is only summer league, but he really showed that there is some dynamo offensive capacity and creativity in his skillset.

http://niketalk.com/t/597358/2014-n...season-speedy-recovery-pg/29130#post_21170087

I wanted to see a Lillard vs Rosie matchup.  Guess not.  SMH.

Rose there sitting out, growing his fro, thinking about dance lessons, and his 'future'.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 51s51 seconds ago
Wolves annouce that Kevin Martin is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist

Not much of a Kevin Martin fan, but this is too bad. Seemed that he was playing well this season. On the other hand, this should mean more minutes for the young guys, so it might be good for the Wolves in the long run.

Kevin Martin shot so well against the Knicks, he fractured his wrist. :lol:

Damn, the tank is strong with the T'Wolves. :smh:

Edit:
@JerryZgoda Team says Kevin Martin fractured wrist midway through Wednesday's first quarter. He went on to score 37, you might remember
:lol:

Last edited:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 51s51 seconds ago
Wolves annouce that Kevin Martin is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist

Not much of a Kevin Martin fan, but this is too bad. Seemed that he was playing well this season. On the other hand, this should mean more minutes for the young guys, so it might be good for the Wolves in the long run.
Need a hand with the big balls dance/? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom