The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Gianni's as a Nic Batum type. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Everyone can't be superstars. But if Gianni's grows to Nic Batums level..he certainly don't be a disappointment.

I see peak averages of 16 7 & 4 1.5bpg 1.5spg.

only thing is, nic batum is crazy inconsistent. So in reality, he'd actually have to be a better nic batum if tha tis his plateau

only thing is, nic batum is crazy inconsistent. So in reality, he'd actually have to be a better nic batum if tha tis his plateau

I disagree. I think we see him as inconsistent because we expect more from him. One day, he'll go for 20 5 & 5. The next, he'll settle into 13 5 & 5. We should expect the latter as the norm...in reality..he's a good 3rd option that really helps you're team in so many ways. And is a borderline all star/all star talent.

Kinda like LO

I disagree. I think we see him as inconsistent because we expect more from him. One day, he'll go for 20 5 & 5. The next, he'll settle into 13 5 & 5. We should expect the latter as the norm...in reality..he's a good 3rd option that really helps you're team in so many ways. And is a borderline all star/all star talent.

Kinda like LO

And Batum is pretty much always there defensively. He's only inconsistent on the offensive side of the ball.

Everyone can't be superstars. But if Gianni's grows to Nic Batums level..he certainly don't be a disappointment.

Bruh...he might best that this season.

You can't even put a ceiling on a guy like Alphabet. Has the skill-set to possibly be considered a transcendent talent, IMO.

Peak? He's not that far off from that now.

I really don't know how people Love on Klay so much.
If he doesn't have an ELITE PG to get him the ball on the move, he's a 10 pt a gamer.

Put him on the Thunder right now, he's still a 3rd option because he can't create

You can't even put a ceiling on a guy like Alphabet. Has the skill-set to possibly be considered a transcendent talent, IMO.

Giannis is a damn monster. Kidd is the perfect coach for him. He's great with young players. By the 2nd half of this year, he's going to be KILLING it on offense and defense. Such a ridiculous skill set. Once he gets more confident in his jump shot, he's going to be a major problem.

I really don't know how people Love on Klay so much.
If he doesn't have an ELITE PG to get him the ball on the move, he's a 10 pt a gamer.

Put him on the Thunder right now, he's still a 3rd option because he can't create

agreed. dude is a good shooter, but he doesnt have elite handle to create his own shot. as good as he appears, he needs steph waaaaaaaaaaaay more than steph needs him.

NBA.com/Stats ‏@nbastats · 1h1 hour ago
Top eFG% on Pull-Ups, *min. 3 such shots/gm & 5+ GP
Dirk 66.7%
A.Brooks, 61.9%
AJ Price 58.5%
Lowry 53.5%
CP3/Steph 52.9%

That Dirk percentage is just :x

i dont know how good giannis is gonna be, but he will be a max player (or close) type player. so much talent and he is barely scratching the surface.

kid is real humble and from everything i read, a great member in community. hope he succeeds and maxes out

Last edited:
agreed. dude is a good shooter, but he doesnt have elite handle to create his own shot. as good as he appears, he needs steph waaaaaaaaaaaay more than steph needs him.

Klay's getting better though. His first couple years he was pretty much a turnover waiting to happen anytime he did anything other than just catch and shoot. This year I've seen him get to the basket effectively a few times.

Klay's getting better though. His first couple years he was pretty much a turnover waiting to happen anytime he did anything other than just catch and shoot. This year I've seen him get to the basket effectively a few times.

Oh yea, he'll definitely grow and improve I think. Its does seem like elite handles are a natural thing though. But you look at guys like KD, when you put the work in it can pay off. But then you look at guys like Bron that still dont have that ball on a string, despite having the capabilities to, its all up in the air.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 51s51 seconds ago
Wolves annouce that Kevin Martin is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist

Not much of a Kevin Martin fan, but this is too bad. Seemed that he was playing well this season. On the other hand, this should mean more minutes for the young guys, so it might be good for the Wolves in the long run.

Not a fan of him either but been watching Minny because they're my favorite young team and he was playing well hate to see guys get hurt. :smh:

More LaVine, which means they might not win 15 more games this season. :pimp: :pimp:

#poorforokafor

#takepoundsfortowns

#3toppicks

Yea, Giannis is going to be really good. Just the people who thought he was KD lite or who actually thought he had a future at point guard who were way off.

Naw, Batum is quite ahead of him. Gianni's has a long ways to go on the defensive end...become a better playmaker and shooter. That's really not a bad ceiling realistically.

• jtbenray_sweater.jpg
  • dmc_sweater.jpg

• rudypolarbear_insta.jpg

You don't need elite handle to score more than 10 ppg. Saying Klay wouldn't score more than 10 without Curry is crazy and troll-ish (not that I'd expect anything less from the source).

It's not like Curry is giving Klay open shots all day. Klay makes 3s with people in his face. Klay comes off screens and creates that space himself. He can post guys up. He moves without the ball. He can shoot on the move, off the dribble, fading away, etc. He's not Steve Novak. If anything, he's probably a big reason Curry averages that many assists.

Jabari Parker is slowly coming into his own though.

He needs more minutes and touches. That'll come in time.

He's defending a lot better than slot of us imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom