The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we gonna see another serge reaction after he misses again
or
reggie launching

Last edited:
Ouuuuuuuuuch!
Man man man.
Win or not, Thunder gives everybody a game.
Teams have to hate playing them even right now.
Damn.

so...50 wins gets you a playoff spot

thunder got to go like 47-20 rest of the day. so that's like a .700 give or take

Last edited:
Ouuuuuuuuuch!
Man man man.
Win or not, Thunder gives everybody a game.
Teams have to hate playing them even right now.
Damn.

Are you from OKC originally or have you moved there for work or something? Not a trap question, just asking bro lol

I was born in OKC

It was probably dope as hell getting a bball team then huh? And then to get blessed with guys like russ and kd and harden. geez! That's what's up man. I know its kind of a struggle this year , but you never know what might happen when the guys get back on the court...this does pretty much save scott brooks job for another year tho :/ lol. he be like, its not my faulttttttt

It was probably dope as hell getting a bball team then huh? And then to get blessed with guys like russ and kd and harden. geez! That's what's up man. I know its kind of a struggle this year , but you never know what might happen when the guys get back on the court...this does pretty much save scott brooks job for another year tho :/ lol. he be like, its not my faulttttttt
Yea definitely dope having a team from Home to root for.

Russ may be back Friday and KD as soon as next Friday so, I'm ready for some winning streaks man.

Brooks though, somebody is looking out for that man, or his luck is just that good.

I was born in OKC

We were just down 3 with 16 seconds left and this ***** put Andre Roberson and Lance Thomas on the court. Roberson is 1 for 10 from 3 this season and 3 for 35 on jump shots his entire career. Thomas is shooting sub 40% himself and the worst +/- player in the NBA. Injuries or not, this ***** needs to be fired.

@ a-friend a-friend You ever been to LaserQuest on the Northside?

Last edited:
We were just down 3 with 16 seconds left and this ***** put Andre Roberson and Lance Thomas on the court. Roberson is 1 for 10 from 3 this season and 3 for 35 on jump shots his entire career. Thomas is shooting sub 40% himself and the worst +/- player in the NBA. Injuries or not, this ***** needs to be fired.
Man not only that but Roberson had so much time, he should have kicked it over to Morrow right when the defender got up on him and let that Man take the shot.

Dude straight nutted up though, good lesson, but man they are expensive lessons right now though.

I know it's kinda far from now but anyone going to All-Star Weekend in NYC? I booked my transportation and have a place to stay, probably just gonna hit the Friday events though because i can't afford the ASG and Saturday is a waste

I know it's kinda far from now but anyone going to All-Star Weekend in NYC? I booked my transportation and have a place to stay, probably just gonna hit the Friday events though because i can't afford the ASG and Saturday is a waste

festivities and events > actual gm and saturday night

Last yr in New Orleans was such a bust., wasted $1,000 on all those tickets buying them direct from the NBA presale, only to see a more than half empty arena and each night's tickets plummet to $100 minutes before the event because of lack of demand. Exact opposite of Houston the year prior. We'll see what my time off is looking like around that time though

The NBA All Star game festivities are really expensive

With the game being in NYC, the demand will be high and the prices will be really expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom