The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our season so far. Fine against bad team, outclassed by good teams. Good game, BHZ.

GG

Really impressed with the team right now. Vince Carter playing like trash and we are still scoring a lot of points. Offense has been on another level.

GG

Really impressed with the team right now. Vince Carter playing like trash and we are still scoring a lot of points. Offense has been on another level.

Only question I have with the Grizz is depth (and 3 point shooting a little), but first five they're as good as anyone. Marc is a beast. Best C in the league - no doubt in my mind.

Who was the brilliant mind that said lac may not make the playoffs? After tonite the kings take 8th seed from them with the pelicans nipping at their heels

They look good on paper though.

Sidenote: Speights is eating the Thunder, DOUBLE TEAM THIS FOOL! GODAMN

He's making it work, but Speights is shooting at a Kobe like volume in this game. 15 shots in 20 minutes.

reggie has to drive that ball and get fouled or kick it out to open shooter
dude thought he was kobe with that 30 fter
there is so much time left

Last edited:
Man, I feel for Thunder fans. Seems like they're in every game and keep finding ways to lose. Seen that same kind of things too many seasons with the Clippers. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom