The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Davis still with a 35.9 PER though. :smh:

Imagine when he adds the 3pt shot though?

5 MVP's if he stays healthy and the Pelicans franchise doesn't implode on itself. (Likely)

@Aykis16: After tonight, Jason Thompson will be 45 games away from being the longest tenured Sacramento King ever.

eek.gif
eek.gif
I'll laugh if he gets traded by the deadline lol
I hope he does 
laugh.gif

So he doesn't take my dude Peja's spot at the top

Was hoping for redemption against the Pelicans tonight, but just found out Gay and Collison aren't playing 
tired.gif
We will take that win but we are know to F things up when working in how favor
idk man. I could see the game being competitive if it were only Rudy out. But Collison is huge. His defense has been great and he runs the team really well.

Also it mean Ramon Sessions will be starting, who has been a god damn train wreck

Was hoping for redemption against the Pelicans tonight, but just found out Gay and Collison aren't playing 
tired.gif
We will take that win but we are know to F things up when working in how favor
idk man. I could see the game being competitive if it were only Rudy out. But Collison is huge. His defense has been great and he runs the team really well.

Also it mean Ramon Sessions will be starting, who has been a god damn train wreck
But Sessions has a knack of showing up with you least expect him to tho

But Sessions has a knack of showing up with you least expect him to tho
we'll see he's been garbage all year.  He started when Collison missed the game in Dallas and didn't even manage to get one single freakin assist.  He's been turning the ball over like crazy, and can't guard a lawn chair

if they can get consistent play from their bigs, i got gsw coming out of the west
GSW has bigs?

Bogut isn't plural, and he isn't talking them to a Final.

sidenote: Lee and Bogut stay on the Wednesday prayer request lists in GSW

Last edited:

This is WILD..

But I feel like U gotta take into consideration the fact Jimmy rode the bench a lot while derrick started.. Luol was the iron man during that time for this squad.... But still all that missed time by Rose... [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Hope he can string along a nice run of playing man

Bron & Kyrie topped that in 15 games [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Random: Going to be weird during the all - star game seeing Bron on the floor with Love, Kyrie, Bosh and Wade (who will make it off the popular vote)despite all the missed games. Wonder how that will play out.....

This is WILD..

But I feel like U gotta take into consideration the fact Jimmy rode the bench a lot while derrick started.. Luol was the iron man during that time for this squad.... But still all that missed time by Rose... [emoji]128532[/emoji]

1. Rose missed 27 games that season battling various injuries.
2. The starting shooting guard was Rip Hamilton, and the backup was Kyle Korver. When Rip wasn't playing, Ronnie Brewer was inserted into that starting shooting guard role. At best, Jimmy was third string.
3. Jimmy only played in 42 games, didn't start, and averaged 8.5 minutes per game. A lot of those minutes came in garbage time.

5 MVPs though [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom