The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year...we played against Jon Scheyer, Brandan Wright, Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Thaddeus Young :x A few more guys that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Brandan Wright was basically running point center :lol:

The game we played against Pierce was actually pretty funny. We kept it close until about 5 minutes left in the first half. At that point a dude on our team hit a 3 and did a little celebration. It must of pissed PP off because he had like 3 dunks in the next minute and a half. We got crushed the rest of the way.

It'll never happen but I want Lance traded :lol:

Team is full of dribblers

Yeah, I don't see it happening, but they'd be much better off swapping Lance for shooter at the 2. Hornets could use a Brad Beal type of player badly.

Sixers are going winless

They are losing on purpose

The nba should fine the players and management for embarrassing the league

And then make them face an all wnba team at all star weekend

If they lose they must draft 10th in the draft
It's great that they lose though. If you tank, who would want to watch?  The team will afford it for as long as they need to.  We talked about this.

The 76ers are a spectacle though. The fact that they are blatantly doing this is indeed incredible though.
After being completely against it forever, I've warmed up in the last few years to the idea of tanking. But what the 6ers are doing is so damn blatant and egregious that I want those dudes to fail. Whiff on the lottery, whiff on the draft pick, whatever.

I get what they're trying to accomplish...I just think their current "product" is a really bad look for the league. I don't find that **** cute or funny at all.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad, man. Same thing happened with my high school team when we played against Paul Pierce. We did manage to beat Baron Davis twice though (of course, he was a 5'7" freshman at the time).

How was Baron Davis as a freshman?

How was Baron Davis as a freshman?

Surprisingly good, considering his size at the time and that he was not yet super athletic at that point. Very poised for a freshman and handled the ball well. Good court vision. Wasn't much of a shooter though. Still, to be a freshman starting on a varsity team, he was pretty impressive.

ha he really is......him and josh howard 

It'll never happen but I want Lance traded
laugh.gif

Team is full of dribblers
Yeah, I don't see it happening, but they'd be much better off swapping Lance for shooter at the 2. Hornets could use a Brad Beal type of player badly.
you aint lying man 
mean.gif

honestly its still early...its not like this Hornets team was 30+ games over 500 last year anyway.

i like what i see from MGK and Zeller, they will continue to get better.

if they can get Lance and Kemba to understand the pass is always better then the dribble. the thing i like about lance is he at least makes people better with his playmaking. Kemba playmakes to get his own.

Last edited:
honestly its still early...its not like this Hornets team was 30+ games over 500 last year anyway.

i like what i see from MGK and Zeller, they will continue to get better.

if they can get Lance and Kemba to understand the pass is always better then the dribble. the thing i like about lance is he at least makes people better with his playmaking. Kemba playmakes to get his own.

I agree they should get better as the season goes on, but their lack of consistent outside shooting is definitely a problem.

By the way, anyone know when Dwayne "Part Time" Wade is expected to play again for the Heat?

HEAT broke up.
CLEVELAND is working things out still,
OKC is injury city,
CLIPS are CLIPS,
Yet, the only people with Spurs winning it all are the Spurs fans.(bar, work,games, casual discussions)
Reminds me of last year where nobody jumped on the SA is real train until they Smashed Portland second round and Ibaka went down for the Thunder, and even then, a lot still (understandably) sided with Lebron

They're not my favorite to win again this year but, why aren't they everyone else's

Sidenote:View media item 1275753

Last edited:
HEAT broke up.
OKC is injury city,
CLIPS are CLIPS,
Yet, the only people with Spurs winning it all are the Spurs fans.(bar, work,games, casual discussions)
Reminds me of last year where nobody jumped on the SA is real train until they Smashed Portland second round and Ibaka went down for the Thunder, and even then, a lot still (understandably) sided with Lebron

Their not my favorite to win again this year but, why aren't they everyone else's

Because they're old.

HEAT broke up.
OKC is injury city,
CLIPS are CLIPS,

Their not my favorite to win again this year but, why aren't they everyone else's

who is your favorite to win? I'm still not sold on memphis. remember how money portland was last season?

Because they're old.
That's plausible. Whatever the reason, we never learn I guess.
who is your favorite to win? I'm still not sold on memphis. remember how money portland was last season?
I had Thunder until game 2 of the season. 

I put money on Memphis and Dallas.

Dallas because the odds, Memphis because I believe they will win.

But Memphis is my favorite

Last edited:
It's going to come down to match ups and HCA in the West. GSW is great, but I don't think they best the Grizz in a 7 game series. Bad match up for them. But if they don't have to face Memphis I could see them in the Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom