The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flopping is cool and hilarious.  It's comic relief, but if the REFS bite on it, then that's what makes it absurd.  Fining a player for flopping is silly.

Slowing down the pace of the game and faking contact/over exaggerating is funny? Nah b that ruins the sport. This ain't soccer.

"Gasol has a Western Conference-leading 136 post-ups and leads the NBA by a wide margin in touches on the elbow(198)"

-ESPN game preview breakdown

I wonder who leads the East in post-ups? I don't even know where to find those stats. Hibbert?
What kind of BS stat is this now? LOL

Gasol is on the Bulls now.  And the touches proally was due to him and Kobe doing it in THOSE YEARs if that stat has any relevance.

"Gasol has a Western Conference-leading 136 post-ups and leads the NBA by a wide margin in touches on the elbow(198)"

I wonder who leads the East in post-ups? I don't even know where to find those stats. Hibbert?

Gasol is on the Bulls now.  And the touches proally was due to him and Kobe doing it in THOSE YEARs if that stat has any relevance.
He has a Brother...

There's two Gasols, bro. One plays for Memohis, in the Western conference.

I don't even know how they keep track of these stats but, it's definitely a good stat to  know for Lakers, since they play them tonight.

This is why(one reason anyway) Gasol is dominating, that #realcenter game.

Last edited:
Watch Boozer drop another Season High, though

TA isn't letting the SG/SF eat at all tonight.

GSW/Orlando ought to be a good game to watch. Tobias is back and Orlando is full strength(minus the rookie)

hopefully the griz are nice guys and put TA on lin and let kobe drop 40 on 30 shots while winning by 20

Debating on if I want to put some money on Lakers total team points under 24.5 in the 1st quarter. Memphis has held each opponent on their vegas TT 1Q point odds in 12 out of their 14 games. :nerd:

Debating on if I want to put some money on Lakers total team points under 24.5 in the 1st quarter. Memphis has held each opponent on their vegas TT 1Q point odds in 12 out of their 14 games.
nerd.gif
easy money imo

I don't even know how they keep track of these stats but, it's definitely a good stat to  know for Lakers, since they play them tonight.

This is why(one reason anyway) Gasol is dominating, that #realcenter game.
Yes, I had a mental lapse okay.  Sorry.  I do know teams run various stats for analytical purposes, but those are just stats that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Gasol and the Grizz were always looking good in the West.

Debating on if I want to put some money on Lakers total team points under 24.5 in the 1st quarter. Memphis has held each opponent on their vegas TT 1Q point odds in 12 out of their 14 games. :nerd:

I have a general rule against betting on my own team, but if I were you, I'd probably make an exception in this case.

Last edited:
Just gotta hope Swaggy P don't get too many swag points when he comes off the bench early in the 1st.

Just looked it up...Lakers have yet to score over 24.5 in the 1Q @ home this season. Watch tonight be the night :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom