The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
realistically if he's going to get at least 24 points on 12 makes, you have to give him 5-6 points on fts and maybe one 3

so thats 31 points on 35, still leading the league in scoring so ill take it :pimp:
You right
giphy.gif

Sixes getting that first dub tonight?

you know how when the heat had lebron or when lakers were good, teams "got up" for them?
i think teams do not want to be sixers "first" and will be focused on winning. it'd be one thing if it was in the middle of the season and they won a handful of gms and teams may take them lightly

They're gonna have to win eventually. The Nets might just be bummy enough to let them.

Last edited:

I don't even know how they keep track of these stats but, it's definitely a good stat to  know for Lakers, since they play them tonight.

This is why(one reason anyway) Gasol is dominating, that #realcenter game.
Yes, I had a mental lapse okay.  Sorry.  I do know teams run various stats for analytical purposes, but those are just stats that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Gasol and the Grizz were always looking good in the West.
Yea I know man, it happens. That's why I didn't try and clown you.

I only cared to address the Post-touches stat.

I think  most stats can be taken with a grain, I saw this while reading tonights game breakdown and just thought it was interesting, and spoke to his dominance so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom