The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
O
I think the "not close" comment comes from Gasol's track record.
Dude has been in it for the last 5 years, against the best, in the Playoffs.

Dwight and DC couldn't carry his bags in that aspect.
It speaks volumes.
Dwight brought a team to the finals.
He was the only reason why the Houston Portland series was even close.
You don't get the "not close" emphasis, then

awwww. good job cp3. because of that...I'll lay off you today. Tomorrow its on sight doh.

Good Guy CP
There's literally a story like that about Paul every other game, it's insane. He does so much for folks around the country. Some times got me almost tearing up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
There's literally a story like that about Paul every other game, it's insane. He does so much for folks around the country. Some times got me almost tearing up :lol  

Bruh I just did a mentor event with him at the practice facility like two sundays ago. Don't even know if or when it'll come out in the press, but he truly is a great genuine guy when it comes to that stuff man. That story is dope man, he didn't even have to do that for that kid and that'll probably be with him for the rest of his life. I'm a sucker for **** like that man :lol

good guy off the court, scumbag on the court

he's like the anti *insert nfl player here*

a lot of these guys are like this apparently. Kobe too. jerk on the court, but off the court dude is wild passionate about the homeless and children. its respectable.

always cool to see players go out of their way to create a special connection with a fan

was awesome when lebron hugged the guy who made the half court shot

links to other good guy cp3 stories? 
nerd.gif

meanwhile that poor kid still hasnt gotten his derrick rose jersey back 
mean.gif

I remember a few years ago at every single road game he would give away his jersey and shoes to a father and son

The game before the Pistons, he brought his AAU team to the Bobcats game and surprised them with championship rings with their names and record engraved on them (he's obviously from Carolina so he has his AAU team based there, in fact Reggie Bullock played on his AAU team lol)

http://www.nba.com/clippers/recap-141124

Almost every other pre-game show for the Clippers they're showing Paul doing something for someone 
laugh.gif

He's always doing something in the community, I was watching the Clippers weekly show and saw this, he and many other celebs served food to a bunch of rich folks to raise money

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...your-service-for-a-great-cause-277614251.html

Last edited:
Yea, CP3 was the only player we didn't have to worry about getting for meet-and-greets after games. Billups was an *******. Blake was obviously annoyed, but CP3 would always be on time and actually take questions from the fans. 

Chris is a legit good/cool person. Even in high school he was mad humble....then I'll always have respect for what he did against parkland after his grandfather got killed. **** was amazing.

Last edited:
It be nice if the first game back for Sager was the All-Star game and watch them have a moment where they announce it in the arena and everyone stands fans, legends, players and they starting cheering his name :smokin

Glad he'll be back on TV soon

I know the Spurs are going after Marc but really I see no chance he leaves Memphis. Plus it sounds like Zbo and TA makes sure no ones messes with Marc.

Nice story by CP3 tho :smokin

I think Sager works the All-Star Game regardless, but it'd be great if his first game back was a Spurs game. Coach Pop was constantly checking up on Sager during his hospital stay, and I think it'd be just perfect if Sager's first game back was a Spurs game.

You don't get the "not close" emphasis, then

It's more of the can't carry his bags thing you said.

Typical.
Focus on my exaggeration of the comment as opposed to the comment itself. :)
So you don't have a problem with Scotts comment, right? It's my "carry his bag comment?, or both?
Look, if you want to pretend like Dwight going to the finals in 1987, and his last 5 year Playoff run, compare to Gasols, have at it.

Last edited:
Kevin Love or Marc Gasol are the two people I would love to see put on the Spurs Jersey this off-season.

Good stuff by CP3, this is how every player should behave

Would love to see smush parker, chuck atkins, jerome james, the collins brothers, and kwame brown put on the spurs jersey

Last edited:
CP3 real.

Y'all know deep down that Dwight is the best center..and has been for a long time. Ain't s*** change lol.

Yall flip flop every year. From hibbert to last year it was Joahkim Noah, now it's Gasol/DMC. All of them have good stretches... but Dwight still gives y'all winning basketball on 18-20ppg and 12rpg every single night.

Dudes want so bad for Dwight to be done with lol.

If you asked me last year, Dwight or Gasol, Id take Gasol.
Some people are prisoners of moments.
Some see it for what it is, and Gasol is my choice, and for much more than stats.
Dwight isn't serious enough for me. No shade, just what it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom