The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a guy that thought Amare Stoudemire's career > Kevin Garnett's career.

He also chases random girls that aren't that attractive, so "each individual has a perspective but not proper perception" is how I view the argument of those that feel the way you described.

why do people predict and speculate on athlete careers?.
its fun ,who the f doesn't like doing that.

Predicting how good an athlete is going to be is fine, but why does it have to be at the expense of someone who came before him? Why not just say, "AD is going to end up being an all-time great"? Why does it have to be, "AD is going to end up being better than [insert name here]"?. That's my issue. Just let AD be AD for now. Let's worry about the KG, TD comparisons, etc. much further down the line -- if ever.

Think Magic can make the playoffs with Dipo', don't know if I am overlooking any east teams but I can see them a 8th-9th seed

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the No. 2 pick from the year prior and fellow Baltimore-native is getting HBO documentaries created about his off-season.

Last edited:
I don't need to bring up stats and accolades cuz I remember watching him his first few years. Kg.
i still think Ad ends up being better.obviously we shall see.

Yup. +1

Be sure not to miss the 5-1 Kings take on the 1-5 Thunder. WAIT, WHAT?!?!
I just want to see the Kings flourish 
tired.gif

I don't need to bring up stats and accolades cuz I remember watching him his first few years. Kg.
i still think Ad ends up being better.obviously we shall see.

Bruh you said "Way" better though. To say you think AD is going to have a better career and end up better than KG is fine. But you literally said that he's going to be WAY better. Yes I'm being hypercritical on the "way better" part because that phrase is dismissive towards KG. You cant throw around phrases like "Way Better" when your talking about things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom