The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP's been surpassed by Dame and maybe even Curry. Westbrook, Dame, Curry, CP3, Lowry, Wall, Conley.

Said I was gone...I lied.

But y'all get on CP3 for his post season failure, but yet Curry and Dame have surpassed CP3?

On what basis? Like what have they done to make this jump pass CP3? :lol: :lol:

nthat.gif

If Kyrie would get his ish together he'd be some serious trouble. There's just not much balance there though. Curry is sick. Crack man Westbrook just don't quit. Wall is the man. CP3 can ball but something about him keeps me from liking him. Lillard is on his way.

On PG talk, I can't move Rondo out, I don't care if he never takes another shot all year.

The World will see again, give it a month

Become better basketball players

On what metric? with the exception of Westbrook and maybe Curry, none of those guys have better pers, assist numbers, none of those guys are close to being as efficient as CP3,

I mean, really when did this happen :lol: ?

What has CP3 done to maintain his position? He's like Kobe getting all-defensive honors at this point.

***** what? He's having one of the best years of his career this year. Has an insane assist to turnover ratio going right now. He's more efficient than almost all of the guys you are mentioning from 2 and from 3, Win shares are through the roof, has an incredible per working for him, I mean seriously dude...

If you're going to say all these guys are better than CP3 then at least let it be legit. Prove it.

I don't care about CP3's playoff performance but he's entering the back end of his prime while those guys are entering the spotlight. Main reason for me putting Dame and Curry over him. Paul is still awesome but the torch is being passed.

I don't care about CP3's playoff performance but he's entering the back end of his prime while those guys are entering the spotlight. Main reason for me putting Dame and Curry over him. Paul is still awesome but the torch is being passed.

That's a nice way to romanticize it, but how exactly is the torch being passed? Because those guys are playing well? He's still elite as **** from the PG position and everything backs that up.

That's a nice way to romanticize it, but how exactly is the torch being passed? Because those guys are playing well? He's still elite as **** from the PG position and everything backs that up.
Not disputing his eliteness, but if I'm starting a team today, I'm picking those other 3 first. They have more longevity moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom