The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at this dog segment

Why you took the Hawks off your avi?

you don't have to disown them just because Teague and Korver embarrassed you in the skills competition and 3pt contest
Lol Korver was the 2nd leading scorer on the East in the ASG. Im not abandoning anything. Just went back to my other Avi.

I don't know how Blake goes before Stephen Curry in a redraft done right now.

Dragic.said he dont trust the Suns anymore, so.something mustve happened.

Heats looks secured a bit more.

Yeah, there's always a chance. But right now I'd only need the Magic and Jazz to suck worse than the Lakers for the rest of the year for them to have the 6th worst record in the league, and a great chance at getting that #6 pick. Very possible they could rig it for the Lakers to get a top pick but ya never know.

About that pick if the lakers keep it this year next year i believe the sixers get the lakers pick and its unprotected i think. That right there is huge because i dont see the lakers not sucking anytime soon

Yeah, there's always a chance. But right now I'd only need the Magic and Jazz to suck worse than the Lakers for the rest of the year for them to have the 6th worst record in the league, and a great chance at getting that #6 pick. Very possible they could rig it for the Lakers to get a top pick but ya never know.

About that pick if the lakers keep it this year next year i believe the sixers get the lakers pick and its unprotected i think. That right there is huge because i dont see the lakers not sucking anytime soon
It's top three protected next year, but next year isn't a great or even very good draft supposedly.

I wasnt in the thread that much last night but I have zero sympathy for a professional basketball player who cant make free throws. NONE. Doesnt matter what position you play its the most basic thing there is.

Jamal crawford got me thinking about picking up some brandblack shoes. Bruh has the handspeed of e Honda with the footwork of Chun li

You could argue that all jordan does is dunk but he's damn good at it. he's in my top 5 dunkers of all time, easy.

It's coming eventually. West is just too damn competitive and Sacramento isn't entering the mix anytime soon. 

DMC is the only one from that UK group not to touch the playoffs. Even Daniel Orton has logged playoff minutes 
laugh.gif

I don't know how Blake goes before Stephen Curry in a redraft done right now.

Very arguable. Blake finished top 3 in MVP voting last year behind historically great seasons from KD and Bron. 23 8 & 5 this year. Dude is already the most decorated and accomplished player from that class.

It's a toss up to me though.

Jamal crawford got me thinking about picking up some brandblack shoes. Bruh has the handspeed of e Honda with the footwork of Chun li

You could argue that all jordan does is dunk but he's damn good at it. he's in my top 5 dunkers of all time, easy.

It's not an argument - it's a fact. All DJ does on offense is dunk. But that's why he's shooting 73 percent from the field. I'm over wishing he had more skills. He is who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom