The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
who would have thought the Clippers would be better off without CP3. Still not WCF appearance. Both LA teams doing poorly. I'm wit it. :nthat:  

I know I shouldn't even respond to you, but how are the Clippers doing poorly when they've won 4 straight and are ahead of the Spurs in the standings? I don't think you know what "poorly" means.

SKA checks this thread hourly my ***!

What a crock!

Jk jk

I hope everyone is having a great Monday btw
We need more mods n administrators. Too many turkeys ruining niketalk. I nominate rck
Tbh I'd prob take it way to serious and I'm on NT too much and I wouldn't be rck anymore
ohwell.gif
you should be OP of the 2016 nba thread 

Maybe god took ryan jumpman away because he knew one troll was more than enough to handle at a time [emoji]128553[/emoji]

:lol:

Last edited:
spurs quietly rolling
only lost to the cavs in OT and that knicks "performance" in the last 10

Last edited:
We already handled the spurs in every game we played them in this year. The one game we lost we collapsed, and that was during the first few games of the season. We ain't worried about the spurs no more, they fake

spurs quietly rolling
only lost to the cavs in OT and that knicks "performance" in the last 10
they beat a bunch of west bottom feeders and average east teams

last 4 games vs teams that are actually contending:

cavs L

blazers L

clippers L

warriors L

I can't even talk **** about the Clippers with as well as they've been playing lately.

They'll wash those San Antonio clowns if they meet in the playoffs.

In all seriousness though, the spurs are playing some really great basketball right now, and are a faux 6th seed right now. Playing like the champs that they are. Haven't beaten anyone really noteworthy but still playing well. If we get as high as the 3rd seed, I would legit hope the spurs move up to 5th :lol: :lol:

That being said, The clips are rolling and are playing the best ball of the season right now. Chris Paul is playing like the best pg in the world, JJ redick is out of his mind right now, 6 of 8, top 10 defense since AS break, everything suggest that unlike in years past we're starting to peak at the right time, going into the playoffs. We've had good success against every playoff team in the conference this year. I don't know who you could say that with confidence, could beat us 4 out of 7 aside from GSW and memphis.

Last edited:
Dudes still using regular season wins as a measuring stick for the postseason

Some things never change on nt

Prisoners of the moment

This is the most overstated things in sports. While obviously the playoffs are a different animal, history tells us that the regular season can be a great indicator for matchups, and shows us who's really playing well heading into the postseason. The success of teams in the playoffs versus their opponents has a correlation to their success against them in the regular season.

Damn, not only did DBD come back again, he now appears to be multiplying as he's posting. WTH? Good news is that, with all his personalities, there's seems to be enough Spurs fans on there that they can finally start a team thread. Go for it, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom