The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rck3sactown and @Nelson999 - who you guys giving the C spot to on the Kings all-time 4, Vlade or DMC? I assume the rest of the team would be Kenny Smith, Peja and C-Webb. Right?
Ya I'd go DMC>Vlade...

Kenny Smith?? never really thought about him.... probably that bald falice Bibby....

can we cheat and maybe put Reggie Theus there?

Theus/Bibby

Richmond

Peja

Webber

DMC

Almost everything he posts is idiotic. I'm still wondering if he really believed this nonsense from a few weeks ago or if it was just part of his usual CP0 trolling.
Stay on my jock bruh...

**** CP0 til the end of time.

Sue me for thinking a team that was 2 games from missing the playoffs last year wouldn't make it this season. Picked NO to replace them. Whatever though. 
Preseason predictions are one thing, everyone messes up on those. You still stuck with that dumb **** all season long though.

Ya I'd go DMC>Vlade...

Kenny Smith?? never really thought about him.... probably that bald falice Bibby....

:smh: How you going to forget Kenny like that? Repped the Kings at the dunk 1990 contest in the old powder blue unis. Think he even came in 2nd. Disrespectful.

Last edited:
Murphy
McGrady/Harden
Drexler
Hayes/Sampson
Olajuwon/Malone

Selecting a starting big man for an all time line up is tooooough

:smokin

Ya I'd go DMC>Vlade...

:smh: How you going to forget Kenny like that? Repped the Kings at the dunk 1990 contest in the old powder blue unis. Think he even came in 2nd. Disrespectful.
I remember him in the dunk contest. But I hardly hear about him when people talk about past kings players :\

Hey @DarthSka ; C CP1708 ; @NobleKane and any other old heads like me -- did any of you remember that there was no dunk contest in the 1998 all-star weekend? Had completely slipped my mind and was just randomly reminded of it today. Kind of crazy if you think about it.

Lockout year? Do you mean 99?

No. 1998. There's wasn't one in 1999 either because of the lock out, but apparently in 1998, it was replaced by something called "two ball," so some WNBA players could be showcased.

So, given the WBNA involvement, ska probably will remember.

Last edited:

I remember him in the dunk contest. But I hardly hear about him when people talk about past kings players
ohwell.gif
Do people really talk about past Kings players?
only semi-serioius
local radio in Sacramento yes.

like an annoyingly alot.

everytime they try to talk about the current rebuilding process, the local sports talk folks ALWAYS bring up the 99 season and/or the Warriors from a few years ago.

Makes me want to drive my car to Stockton or something

like an annoyingly alot.

everytime they try to talk about the current rebuilding process, the local sports talk folks ALWAYS bring up the 99 season and/or the Warriors from a few years ago.

Don't do that, bro. I've been to Stockton. Sacramento >>>>>>>>>>>>> Stockton.

(I especially enjoy saying that because one of my best friends in college was from Stockton and he was forever talking **** about LA. Like really? You're from Stockton).

rck3sactown rck3sactown and nelson999 nelson999 - who you guys giving the C spot to on the Kings all-time 4, Vlade or DMC? I assume the rest of the team would be Kenny Smith, Peja and C-Webb. Right?

DMC at the C. I mean come on, he put up a stat line last night that only Kareem Abdul Jabaar has replicated....

And can we use Oscar Robertson at PG? We do have his jersey retired so i think he counts :nerd:

Last edited:

Preseason predictions are one thing, everyone messes up on those. You still stuck with that dumb **** all season long though.
Shut up brah. Why do you care? I said I was wrong about the playoffs. Everything else is still TBD. 

And again **** CP0 and anyone who claim him.

Internet is too serious.

like an annoyingly alot.

Don't do that, bro. I've been to Stockton. Sacramento >>>>>>>>>>>>> Stockton.

(I especially enjoy saying that because one of my best friends in college was from Stockton and he was forever talking **** about LA. Like really? You're from Stockton).
I was gonna say drive my car off a cliff or into the ocean, but there's really no steep cliffs or large bodies of water (anymore, thanks Socal) in Sac to drive off of

So I figure just driving my car to Stockton would be the next best thing 
laugh.gif

also just realized the earlier convo was on a 4 on 4 line up, I would go PG less. Between Peja/Webber/DMC there would be enough passing and vision to fit Mitch in as the primary scorer.

Mitch

Peja

Webb

DMC

Last edited:
rck3sactown rck3sactown and nelson999 nelson999 - who you guys giving the C spot to on the Kings all-time 4, Vlade or DMC? I assume the rest of the team would be Kenny Smith, Peja and C-Webb. Right?

DMC at the C. I mean come on, he put up a stat line last night that only Kareem Abdul Jabaar has replicated....

And can we use Oscar Robertson at PG? We do have his jersey retired so i think he counts :nerd:

Big O over Sessions!?

:smh: :smh:

So if LeBron called plays every game for 11 years....its his fault Bosh was stuck at the three point line :lol:

I was gonna say drive my car off a cliff or into the ocean, but there's really no steep cliffs or large bodies of water (anymore, thanks Socal) in Sac to drive off of

Yeah, about that water thing, we're officially in a drought down here again, so try to save some for us up North. Those small bodies of water are going to get even smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom