The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry is gonna run this league for the next 10 years.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Last edited:
Nothing's guaranteed in this league, copyright Paul George and Derrick Rose. That's why he needs to strike while the iron's hot. Overcome San Antonio and in all likelihood Cleveland. Overcome the whole "you need a couple shots in the conference finals before you make it" generalization.

Stay healthy, Andrew :nerd:

Last edited:
next time the kings play the blazers george karl should play sim bhullar at PG, he would probably score an indian record 5 points with dame lillard "guarding" him 

In 16 seasons Dell Curry made 1,245 3pt FGs

In his 6th season Steph Curry has made 1,178...

Only another 1,800 to catch Ray Allen...

At this pace he'll shatter the record by the time he's 34...

That's insane

next time the kings play the blazers george karl should play sim bhullar at PG, he would probably score an indian record 5 points with dame lillard "guarding" him 
I would love this so much.... Orlando keeps winning, and we get Sim Bhullar running the offense.

"he's too cocky"...."he celebrates too much"..."he needs to be more humble"...yadi yada yada, folks really going out of their way to disparage steph

the fact that he's ruffling feathers means that he's doing something...there was a reason no one's trippin when deshawn stevenson or glen davis celebrate after they make a shot every blue moon. if teams are tired of steph celebrating, then they should just stop him.
-Boogie's not gonna be in the conversation so long as he's rotting away in Sac
-As long as LAC is CP3's team, blake's not getting it...and if CP3 leaves to give the keys to Blake, that team is a non-factor
-Brow could get it if the NO puts better pieces around him and that team can become a top 4 team in the west
-Harden will get it, if not this year, some point down the line
-PG, nah...even before the injury, I wouldn't consider him an MVP candidate

Blake was a top 5 MVP candidate last year, not hard for me to see him improve and if the Clippers have a Top team in west year cant be hard to imagine it.
If Sac ever rights the ship, or if Boogie moves elsewhere he can have a chance, like im really on the bandwagon of Boogie is in the disscussion for the top C in the league
Last year before the injury people were taking Paul George over Harden. I definitely would have believe if he didnt get injured he would have taken the next step like Harden did. Only time will tell if PG can come all the way back.

I think it's dope Steph got a personality. Each and every year he's gained confidence and his shot selection has gotten crazier with it :lol:

I think it's dope Steph got a personality. Each and every year he's gained confidence and his shot selection has gotten crazier with it :lol:

His confidence when he has the rock is crazy!

Sometimes I feel like he toying with NBA players. Like a Varsity player playing in middle school league! :smh:

Last edited:
In 16 seasons Dell Curry made 1,245 3pt FGs

In his 6th season Steph Curry has made 1,178...

Only another 1,800 to catch Ray Allen...

At this pace he'll shatter the record by the time he's 34...

That's insane
When you factor in that he does the majority of it off the dribble, he's easily the greatest shooter ever. Easily.

44% from three on EIGHT attempts per game 3 years in a row is just absurd. And again, he isn't just spotting up or coming off pindowns. On a good amount of those he's taking several dribbles before launching. ridiculous

Just actually hit me that Steph is averaging 24 & 8 in only 32 mpg. Shooting ridiculous from the field.

Really no debate. Shorty got it right now.

I've said Harden should be the MVP all season but after what I saw last night I gotta give it to Curry

He's either sitting out the 4th quarter or straight up dominating

Curry 4 MVP

Last edited:
it comes down to what u believe mvp is about. should it go to the BEST player.. or the most valuable to the team? cuz if you think of mvp in terms of this team would be s*** without them... then obviously harden is mvp. without harden, rockets aren't even watchable. without curry, klay can still cook up along with the rest of the squad. warriors dont need steph, as bad as the rockets need harden. and thats why imo, harden is mvp. hes putting in more work where its needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom