The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

I could see the Sixers drafting Kristap. He's a project so it buys Hinkie 3-4 years before he's expected to do anything. By then, Hinkie is swimming in money. All part of his plan to avoid putting an actual team on the floor :lol:

08486840c2ee4491b315eb1f3318ce70-74c20981a1584427a69d132a84176e7c-2.jpg

Hinkie felt love at first sight with Russell, it's not happening.

i pray Phil takes whichever PG is left..

I'm like 90% convinced we're drafting Winslow. Him hanging with Melo, the Finals showcasing how important defense is, the fact that he can play 2-3-4 in that point forward role, etc. I want Mudiay/Russell but i just have a bad feeling Winslow is our guy.

i pray Phil takes whichever PG is left..

I'm like 90% convinced we're drafting Winslow. Him hanging with Melo, the Finals showcasing how important defense is, the fact that he can play 2-3-4 in that point forward role, etc. I want Mudiay/Russell but i just have a bad feeling Winslow is our guy.

wouldn't mind Winslow at all but i also wouldn't take him over Mudiay/Russell

I agree he isn't. What I'm saying is it would be very knickish if he didn't pan out. :lol:

Last edited:
Where do you think Winslow would fall in line in the spectrum of perennial All-Star (Kawhi Leonard, I know he hasn't even made one All-Star Game), fringe All-Star (Luol Deng), starter (Harrison Barnes), rotation player (Corey Brewer), bust (Wes Johnson).

Something I've been thinking about lately, for some reason.

I see Winslow as a somewhere between a rotation player and a starter....kinda dissapointing for a top 5 pick especially on a bad team , but anything after 6 is good money

Last edited:
People have taken this "pace and space" stretch 5 trend a little too far.

Not picking Jahlil in the top 2 or 3 picks will come back to haunt those teams that passed on him. That guy has IT.

It's easier to learn to be an average to good defender and develop a Jump shot...(especially with Jahlil's physical tools).....than it is to learn his offensive post arsenal.

Brook Lopez isn't really carrying the Nets anywhere right now.

Back
Top Bottom