The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

I can't help but feel like Christmas is just a dude that put up stats because he was so much older than the comp at 'Cuse.

Y'all podcasting this Friday? Meeting up with some friends like 3 hours north in Duluth (on Lake Superior if you're not familiar) but I'm hoarding/downloading podcasts for that drive or else it'll be god awful. :lol: so i finally might get a chance to check yours out

Last edited:

Y'all podcasting this Friday? Meeting up with some friends like 3 hours north in Duluth (on Lake Superior if you're not familiar) but I'm hoarding/downloading podcasts for that drive or else it'll be god awful. :lol: so i finally might get a chance to check yours out
good looks fam :lol: yeah recording tonight will be uploaded by 2am eastern for sure.

Y'all podcasting this Friday? Meeting up with some friends like 3 hours north in Duluth (on Lake Superior if you're not familiar) but I'm hoarding/downloading podcasts for that drive or else it'll be god awful.
laugh.gif
so i finally might get a chance to check yours out
I can link you to some of my old podcasts if you want 
embarassed.gif

Christmas should be a good bench big ...offensively I know the Warriors would rather have him than Ezeli right now

Jerry Zgoda @JerryZgoda 1m
Flip definitely has seen Towns work out, last week in Thousand Oaks, Ca. Saw Russell work out there same day, too.

Some Flip Saunders quotes from moments ago:

- "We'll bring three guys [wasn't asked to clarify who the three were, but] in here next weekend ... try to see how they understand things on video, get them on the court. It's part of the process. Right now, we're going to see people in their hometowns, around the people they're usually with."

- "They all have different personalities, I believe they all have the 'it' factor, they all bring something different to the table ... the biggest difference is that all three of the top guys have what you're talking about, all have different personalities. What kind of makes them tick, how they handle themselves."

- On who is the most positively gregarious of the top three draft prospects: "Talking to a lot of my college connections, Izzo and all of those people ... Towns. He's an extremely talkative guy."

- "A player that's 19, you have to look and project what he's going to be like in 3-4 years. How much bigger, how much more explosive ... when fully developed, is he a guy who can contain his mobility or is he a guy who's going to continue to put weight on."

- "The only thing I'll say about the two is that they both bring such different qualities to a team, that it's a very unique-type situation. One is dominant inside, one is a multi-dimensional player, can do differnet things ... you're trying to decide who would be the best to blend with your players, and maximize your players who are on the verge of becoming stars in Wiggins."

- On if any have the chance to be as good as Flip thinks Wiggins can become: "Wiggins has shown the potential to have greatness ... what I do want is a Dumars-Zeke, Bird-McHale, Pippen-Jordan. The great teams in this league have all had two guys who are considered superstar-type players. So the biggest thing is is there a guy who can help Wiggins become better? The way our league is, in order to have success, you have to have a guy who can put the ball on the floor and get to the free throw line."

The two underlined portions seem to insinuate Towns.

Last edited:
He said looking at these Finals you want a player who can put it on the floor and get easy baskets or draw a foul.

Not sure if he was referring to jah with them easy baskets.. but you don't want him getting fouled with that piss poor FT % 
sick.gif

Last edited:
@EricPincus: NBA comparison that jumped out at me watching Emmanuel Mudiay was actually Kendall Gill - gotta go back a bit for that one

@JakeLFischer: After working out with the New York Knicks on Monday, Justise Winslow was at Madison Square Garden today, according to a source.

kendall gill is so far off from E Moody...EM is a superstar when we look back a couple years from now a lot of people gonna say how come he didnt go number 1 overall i hope Mavs find some way to trade up to 4 so we can snag the local product then go after Aldridge but i know thats very wishful thinking....#MFFL

How many people have actually watched Mudiay's China games? I haven't but from what I've heard it's not very impressive

Utah Jazz radio voice and Jazz NBA Insider David Locke breaks down the game of Kentucky's Trey Lyles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom