The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Welp can't keep fronting on Prozingis.

Much more athletic than I thought...he's going top 5.

and the Dirk comparisons are lazy, think Chris Bosh makes more sense. Still think theres a huge bust fact but the analytics, the measurable, all lining up to scream top 3 pick.

Last edited:
Yeah, after looking at him more I'm high on him. Still a little concerned but he'll be legit.

Okay....okay....I see you, Mudiay.

Hinkie's mouth boutta be watering over that potential during his workout for them.

Idk if it's me just getting old but that shooting and dunking in workouts by yourself don't impress me.

Welp can't keep fronting on Prozingis.

Much more athletic than I thought...he's going top 5.

and the Dirk comparisons are lazy, think Chris Bosh makes more sense. Still think theres a huge bust fact but the analytics, the measurable, all lining up to scream top 3 pick.

That huge bust factor scares me bro

These international players just have a high risk of not playing as well

Idk if it's me just getting old but that shooting and dunking in workouts by yourself don't impress me.

This. Bruh is 6'5, it would be more eye opening if he couldn't dunk like that. And that high school 3 point line is nothing. I could be wrong but I'm not buying the hype on this dude at all

Also re: russell, shooting a set shot is a non issue. So many nba players hardly get any lift on their shots. It really only matters if your shooting turnaround jumpers (notice a guy like steph NEVER does). It's all about timing and separation. In some cases getting elevation just gives the defender more time to recover

Last edited:
all of the video i've watched, game film, workouts, etc. i like everything about him.

he's an excellent athlete. he can finish in traffic. he can push the tempo. his jumper needs to improve, but it's average and has the potential to become reliable enough that defenses can't sag off him. he splits double teams well, he's moves without the ball well. he sees the floor well and is a good passer. he's gonna be a stud in this league and after the two big men, he's the best prospect available.

^Based on what? That's all I'm saying. ..he has no credentials
u one of those ppl that think he just came outta nowhere and its all "hype" with him :lol: ...just cuz you aint see him for a year in college doesnt mean he hasnt been a top prospect for a while now...he was a superior prospect compared to Russell this time last year and if he woulda stepped foot at SMU it will still be the same, but glad he got his $$$$ tho :pimp:

Mudlay is Reggie Jackson 2.0 which isn't bad.

He would be a good energy guy off the bench, not sure about being a starter. With that said, I''m excited to see what dude can do in the league. Can't say he's matured because dude played like 13 games in Asia playing against scrubs. 

Russell skipping his workout with the 76ers? I hope Lakers draft him and have Kobe teach him the ropes. Its hard for me to see the Lakers taking a big after giving trash *** Jordan Hill 10 mill a year 
sick.gif
. Only a dumby would take on that contract but I guess they do have the money.

Okafor seems like a solid prospect. What I love the most about him (no frank ocean) is his footwork. His footwork is really good for a big man his size. Just kind of worried about his defense I don't remember him blocking too many shots and ACC didn't have many premier big men for him to up against although he was solid with Frank.

KAT idk why but he seems like hes going to be a bust to me. Nothing really "awe's" me about about his game. Granted he has the intangibles and that is what coaches are drooling over (again no frank ocean) but I suppose in the right situation he could be great. I don't really see him being an offensive mastermind but a high energy, offensive rebounding machine which every team in the league could use. I just don't see him being GREAT though for some reason.

Still iffy on who my Pacers should draft. Again, I pray to GOD it is not Frank Kaminsky 

Last edited:
I don't know if I even agree, but nobody wants to hear the name Reggie Jackson even with 2.0/3.0/4.0 when you were originally slotted into the No. 2 odds :lol: :\

Didn't we have a rookie class thread after the '09 draft? Maybe there's been a few.

Back
Top Bottom