The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Magic gonna have to blow it up in a couple years if they can't find a star ...my squad got no excitement right now :smh:

Maybe my mans Mudiay can slip to the magic pick :pimp:

Last edited:

And this is how you stay terrible and lottery team for years. Ask any GM or scouts, and they will tell you that OKC 's draft history has never been done before and most likely never be duplicated. KD is a generational talents that doesn't come but every few drafts. Harden, Green, and Westbrook all were drafted high, but the Sonics/Thunder team fielded the best team they could, and had vets like Nick Collison, etc.

The Timberwolves traded for Wiggins and Bennett, not drafted them. LaVine was the 13th pick, Muhammad was the 14th pick, and Dieng was a 2nd rounder, so let's not act like they are purposely tanking every year. They are drafting and trading SMARTLY to get the players they need, and retaining vet players like KG and Kevin Martin to aid in the future success. And most importantly their young players are PLAYING in NBA games.

What has Philly done to progress and put their best players on the COURT?
Dieng was not a 2nd rounder.

I agree with your overall point wolves are getting their youth tangible experience, and they had a few quality wins last year. That goes a long way. Philly might be in their same situation 5 years from now. A rebuild should not be a decade long process to become relevant. 

Last edited:
warriors have also done a pretty good job drafting, they drafted: curry, clay, Barnes and draymond (in the 2nd)

Traded for bogut.. And signed igoudala (well a sign and trade)

That's better than pretty good considering how hard others make it look to find 1-2 building blocks over long spans. Barnes is rapidly ascending himself, and he was still 22 like 10-12 days ago. :lol:

It's not even out of the question to say that one of the Warriors' best-case-scenarios involves Klay Thompson being a better player than Stephen Curry (talking years down the line), and the fact that that is even a distant/remote possibility considering what we think about Steph says plenty about Klay and how he could be a little under-the-radar with somebody so already good in front of him.

Last edited:
^ I know.. But everyone just focuses on the okc model.. When it's more than hitting on top 10 picks

Minny will be in great shape with towns.. Only thing I fault minny for is not moving tradable pieces when they had the chance.. Before the trade deadline anyone the team didn't see being there 3 years down the road should have been made available (which to me is anyone outside of wiggins, Lavine and maybe dieng)

Like people forget okc moving Ray Allen for the 5th pick and drafting green.. They went full rebuild.. Granted don't think green was the right choice then, since you double up on the same position (even without the obvious benefit of being able to look back at it however many years later) .. But I guess you should always just go with your highest rated guy

*warning individual workout video*

I think he's got a chance to be really good. If he goes outside the Top 10 it's going to be a crazy steal imo. Anyone else higher on Myles than Kristaps.

Last edited:
by potential draft position, i rather have myles, but idk if his upside is parallel to zinger or better. but i think if you're getting myles 9 or lower, you're getting a really good player in his own right potentially.

Yeah, you right.. maybe not as high upside.. but his floor may be higher than Kristaps.

Last edited:
Who The Heck Is Kristaps Porzingis, Anyway?

There’s quite a bit of NBA draft buzz about the 19-year-old Latvian seven-footer, but can he live up to expectations?

if i'm picking after 9 and i want a big, my board is big frank or myles turner. think you can do exponentially worse than either player. turner has a good ceiling and could develop into a solid pro.

You going to have to rebuild a lot of aspects of Turner's game even down to the way he runs.

Frank going to be a pro from day 1.

Myles definitely has a chance to be an elite defender/stretch big but there is a lot of distance between his floor and ceiling.

You stick Frank next to a rim protector and he's going to be fine for years to come.

Yeah his running turned off a lot of folks. Doctors said it's correctable so he'll be aight.

Forgot about frank da tank :smh:. So many big men ahead of myles he's gonna be a nice pickup for any team outside the top 10

I feel like the Heat should take a chance on a wing like Stanley, Bosh and Whiteside going to be great for at least the next 3-4 years health willing.

Pacers is interesting, I don't know what's happening there with the Hibbert situation since they obviously trying to move on from him.

I mean Turner and Prozingis are essentially the same type of player except Prozingis is more athletic a d has a better record as a shooter.

So I don't really know how anyone could be high on Turner.

The same risks exist with turner as do with Prozingis.

I like Big Frank in Indy the most. If they decide to keep Hibbert, Big Frank can slot in nicely next to him or off the bench behind David West.

The pacers seem to always be in the same place , an average team with solid players ...they could use young talent at any position besides sf as long as they know that George is a 100 % back

What I like about Turner is he blocks alotta shots easily ...what I don't like is from watching him at Texas, it was too many times where he would float and wouldn't give maximum effort ...or let how he was doing on offense affect his defense

His shot selection was pretty bad too but he has a nice touch n can make some jumpers

Last edited:
Miami's front court would be huge with Myles in it, especially if he could alternate at 4(I know not likely) next to Whiteside

Not sold on Kamisky either, but whoever is BPA at 10 is whatever

Back
Top Bottom