The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Stephen A. said Mudiay shot terrible in his Lakers workout and couldn't hit anything, and his draft stock took a hit.

Officially 10 days away 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just don't eff this up Flip

I did see video of Mudiay's Laker workout and he was missing EVERYTHING that I saw :lol: Russell's shot actually was waaay off too in the Laker's workout video.

Rozier movements look weird, i know that might sound weird but they just look awkward.

I mean Turner and Prozingis are essentially the same type of player except Prozingis is more athletic a d has a better record as a shooter.

So I don't really know how anyone could be high on Turner.

The same risks exist with turner as do with Prozingis.

I'd still draft them in the same range, which would be 6 - 10 i can't really live with myself If i was a gm and I drafted Kris top 3 and he is average

Stephen A. said Mudiay shot terrible in his Lakers workout and couldn't hit anything, and his draft stock took a hit.

Idk how is stock takes a hit from that, everyone knew he could t shoot going into the draft

Lastly i feel this draft class has tons of good point guards like the 09 draft, and i Like Rozier at the next level, I feel like the college game wasnt suited to him

Lastly i feel this draft class has tons of good point guards like the 09 draft, and i Like Rozier at the next level, I feel like the college game wasnt suited to him

what do you mean like shooting, passing and high IQ?

bc he stuggled at all 3

Nets need to fire Billy King. How does trading a young player to get a young player make sense? They need all the youth they can get. Trade Brook, JJ, D Will and move on.

Last edited:
The dumber part about shopping Mason Plumlee now is that Billy King basically declared him untouchable in January. (he was throwing up double doubles on the daily) Now he's shopping him so we can squeeze our way into the top 20.

I don't really care though. I'm 100% done with Mason. His defense, rebounding, shot selection/passing and FT shooting aren't going to cut it as a 24+ mpg player. Very nice energy guy though.

Back
Top Bottom