The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Bledsoe and 13th for 4th + cash I'm seeing
nerd.gif

How would the Knicks fans feel about that.
Interesting... source?

Yeah, I'm not sure you actually watched Wiggins at all. The only area they're similar in is athleticism. They're both freaks. Other than that, there is nothing similar about them. Green is a catch and let it fly guy (exciting but awful shot selection). Wiggins did a ton of work in the post last year and actually showed signs of being a threat off the dribble. Things Gerald Green aren't known for. That's an awful comparison, on both sides of the ball.

you always get hostile around this time. :lol:

I think it's hilarious. The arrogance of the average person.

The Wiggins experience opened by my eyes to this. All the idiots who called him overrated, thought he was Corey Brewer, can all go and hide and pretend like it never happned, but have the nerve to criticize Chad Ford when he gets something wrong. :lol:

I said gerald green, and so far he has lived up to my expectations for him

Gerald green as a number 1 option

Gerald Green? :wow:

Andrew-Wiggins-Draft-3-140626.gif

I take that in a heart beat. Much easier to throw money at a big man in FA than it is to mold a rookie PG over the next couple of years.

Bledsoe is a certified top 10 PG in this league and still young. You get Phil to pitch the triangle :smile:lol) to LMA, DJ, or Gasol, and bank on nabbing your big man that way.

Not to mention, you can get a Trey Lyles or Frank K at 13 anyways.

I take that in a heart beat. Much easier to throw money at a big man in FA than it is to mold a rookie PG over the next couple of years.

Bledsoe is a certified top 10 PG in this league and still young. You get Phil to pitch the triangle :smile:lol) to LMA, DJ, or Gasol, and bank on nabbing your big man that way.

Not to mention, you can get a Trey Lyles or Frank K at 13 anyways.

Top 10? Idk about that.

i'd rather do #4 for #7 & Lawson or something like that if Phil really wants to trade the pick, hope he just takes Mudiay, Russell, or Winslow tho

Last edited:
I thought I'd get this out of the way I think Winslow ,oakafor and aren't gonna pan out no duke hate I just think jahill will be a solid NBA player like Al Jeff and Brook Lopez.

Last year I thought Aaron Gordon Julius Randle would bust I also thought McDermott and vonleh would flourish

I thought I'd get this out of the way I think Winslow ,oakafor and aren't gonna pan out no duke hate I just think jahill will be a solid NBA player like Al Jeff and Brook Lopez.

Last year I thought Aaron Gordon Julius Randle would bust I also thought McDermott and vonleh would flourish
so what you're saying is you have really really bad foresight?
laugh.gif

If Okafor is Al Jefferson or Lopez, that would be considered not panning out?

Last edited:
I would love for Okafor to be a non-injury prone version of Big Al or Lopez, that's 22 & 11 every night right there.

Last edited:
I think you would be giving too much credit in the rebounding department. He's mediocre on the boards, but maybe it could improved with better conditioning.

I would love for Okafor to be a non-injury prone version of Big Al or Lopez, that's 22 & 11 every night right there.
?

Lopez has never averaged 22 points a night, and has never even come close to being an 11 rebound per night guy.  The 22 at least is close, the 11 is laughable.

I would love for Okafor to be a non-injury prone version of Big Al or Lopez, that's 22
?

Lopez has never averaged 22 points a night, and has never even come close to being an 11 rebound per night guy.  The 22 at least is close, the 11 is laughable.

So you gonna act like Jefferson never averaged 11 RPG? or the fact that Brook averaged 20 PPG from 2010-14 while being injured the majority of the time?

I was speaking on the comparison being made, never said it was a guarantee.

We're talking about 2 players yet u decide to pick 1 and speak on it, now that's laughable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom