The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Consensus is most likely Towns, Okafor, Russell and Mudiay with the 5th being anyone between Porzinguis, Mario, WCS or Winslow. None of those guys is a reach for top 5 IMO  

As opposed to a big board that I originally posted and who I think actually goes top 5... I misread what Keko was asking I think.

Towns
Okafor
Russell
Mudiay
Porzingis

Last edited:
I'm a Knicks fan, so I know my heart will be broken.

I just hope that the 76ers **** up and let Russell slide to 4.

Alonzo Gif. Galloway ruined our chances for Towns :smh:

But yes, I prefer Mudiay over Russell. Better athlete, better finisher, potentially becomes a better defender. Worse shooter yes, but I don't think he'll be a liability. Just needs to smooth out his release. Russell has the edge passing wise, but it's not by some historic margin.

I like Tyus for a team like the Mavs or even Bucks honestly.

Last edited:
Tyus and Ennis the same type of player , potentially solid/ back up pg's

Definitely the type of player u forget in the league after the draft tho :lol:

Last edited:
DX has Mudiay going #7 in their latest mock :nerd:

Givony said his workouts haven't been great & he's out of shape

Last edited:
:lol: The other day they were talking about how Mudiay was in great shape and how he put on a ton of muscle.

I have heard he's been shooting badly in workouts though. Not a good sign - but probably isn't enough to make him drop. I'm sure it has more to do with Kris, Mario, and Trill raising their stock.

:lol: The other day they were talking about how Mudiay was in great shape and how he put on a ton of muscle.

I have heard he's been shooting badly in workouts though. Not a good sign - but probably isn't enough to make him drop. I'm sure it has more to do with Kris, Mario, and Trill raising their stock.
when he visited the Knicks that's all I heard, how good he looked and great shape

Wish we could just fast forward till next years draft. Simmons and Skal got next.

This draft is average at best.

I wholeheartedly disagree. From top to bottom, this draft is a lot deeper than what next year is shaping up to be.

I wholeheartedly disagree. From top to bottom, this draft is a lot deeper than what next year is shaping up to be.

I think we're suffering from a lil decency bias. IMO, this was a historically week year in college Bball.

The top prospects for the '16 draft have Superstar potential.

Simmons
Skal
Diallo
Brown

Are better prospects than

Towns
Okafor
Mudiay
Russell

But you may be right about depth. Interesting to see how it shapes out over the course of the season. Im just more excited about next years prospects and the '17 draft. Feel like there are some big time prospects there.

Wish we could just fast forward till next years draft. Simmons and Skal got next.

This draft is average at best.

Next year is considered more top heavy, but this years has em in depth

Right now I'm more interested in how the middle section and the end of the first round go

I see alot of value in this draft and even some potential sleeper players who can become stars in their own right

From what I've seen and read, I don't think Simmons has superstar potential at all. Seems like a good, smart player though.

Back
Top Bottom