The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Idk these mario quotes have him falling in my eyes, he looks like he has the desire to be thr best but, hes not gonna outjump dudes at the next level

His handle which is butt will need to drastically improve and his vision, he can finish and shoot from what i seen but dudes not ready

you missed the best part of that quote

"back in February he was asked if he went to see Lionel Messi play in Barcelona, and he responded Messi can come see him"

laugh.gif

can't wait for summer league, he's going to take 25 shots a game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The league needs him, him and Hassan on the same team would have meant for a season full of quotables lol

Cant wait for yall dudes to be disappointed by Mario's stats when the NBA season starts.
Dude's lucky if he finishes the season averaging 5 ppg. Just watch.

you missed the best part of that quote

"back in February he was asked if he went to see Lionel Messi play in Barcelona, and he responded Messi can come see him"

:lol:

can't wait for summer league, he's going to take 25 shots a game. :lol:

:lol:

The realist!

Whoever is Kristaps agent is doing a hell of a job. Ric Bucher just tweeted about him being in play for the #1 pick. Couple interviews and empty gym workouts and now he's in play for #1 huh?

Last edited:
Whoever is Kristaps agent is doing a hell of a job. Tic Bucher just tweeted him being in play for the #1 pick. Couple interviews and empty gym workouts and now he's play for #1 huh?

I'm saying, I don't know why there's so much more hype about him now, not as if anything changed.

Whoever is Kristaps agent is doing a hell of a job. Tic Bucher just tweeted him being in play for the #1 pick. Couple interviews and empty gym workouts and now he's play for #1 huh?
It's all smokescreens anyway

For the record, for me, a model that comes before NBA debuts isn't useful. Even when there's enough information to look back and be able to tell when a model is helpful instead of useless, that still will be using people - that are not related to what you're evaluating - to reveal something previously unknown about the person you're evaluating. Odds are odds, but they can't factor in a person's laziness or work ethic.

Not an overt skeptic of Russell, just have doubts.

Last edited:
^^^Same body language and ball handle like Gallo I can kinda see it. This dude Mario is gonna be a more likeable Nick Young and JR Smith. He gives off that Russell Westbrook attitude and just that straight chuck mode :lol:.

Love his quick release and follow through too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom