The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Again if you're looking at this class in terms of franchise players, it's not going to be the strongest

In terms of getting 20+ 10-12 year rotational players and starters, I think this is one of the better ones in recent memory

I REALLY hope the Twolves flourish with the talent they'll have. They seriously have no excuse :lol: they should be competing for division titles within 3-4 years easily.

I REALLY hope the Twolves flourish with the talent they'll have. They seriously have no excuse :lol: they should be competing for division titles within 3-4 years easily.

3-4 years for a chip :lol:

But 2-3 to become a relevant playoff team

Everyone looks good shooting in workouts, he'll WCS shot well in workouts. Mudiay ain't even doing that? I normally fall in love with nonshooting PGs, but not putting him over DLo.

I think WCS is gonna be a good midrange guy eventually. Calipari limits his big guys and doesn't let them do too much. Even Towns and AD were limited and they were good HS shooters. Trill was a late bloomer. He actually flashed good mechanics and touch when he did shoot.

I'd prefer WCS to only take a 15 foot jumper if he's WIDE OPEN. Wouldnt want him to actually look for his shot. Just be great at what you can be great at (defense).

Last edited:
I think WCS is gonna be a good midrange guy eventually. Calipari limits his big guys and doesn't let them do too much. Even Towns and AD were limited and they were good HS shooters. Trill was a late bloomer. He actually flashed good mechanics and touch when he did shoot.
Towns actually touched on what you mentioned in regards to not displaying his entire offensive arsenal/game.

Celtics trying to move up for Myles Turner?

The Boston Celtics are actively attempting to trade up in next week's draft in order to select Myles Turner, according to multiple league sources.

The Celtics own the 16th overall pick in the draft and Turner is expected to be picked several slots earlier.

One of the Celtics' most pressing needs this offseason is a rim protector. Turner blocked 4.2 shots per 36 minutes in his freshman season at Texas.

The Celtics have one of the deepest collections of future draft assets in the entire NBA, with as many as four potential first rounders in 2016, which gives them considerable flexibility in attempting to move up.

From what I've seen and read, I don't think Simmons has superstar potential at all. Seems like a good, smart player though.

Yea I don't see him being a superstar at all, any of the players from next years draft honestly.

Next year draft should be good at the top , the rest of the draft is looking shaky tho

And as far as the top of the draft imo mudiay> Russell ....okafor > towns ...and I think Stan Johnson might be the best wing in the draft

How you figure this Draft is Avg? I think this is one of the deepest draft in years.

The top of the draft doesn't have any franchise players. The role players projected in the lottery and late 1st to early second round don't stand out to me. However, I can also see those players becoming contributing rotational guys.

When I look at the top of next years draft, I see about 3 franchise players and a few more potential all stars.

His athleticism, ball handling skills for a big man, and a jumper. He has the same body type as AD, tremendous wing span and is a defensive anchor.

Bro, do you even know what player you're talking about?

He can't shoot it near the level of AD or has his offensive or defensive prowess.

He's a good ball handler, good athlete, good passer and finishes well at the rim but he's nothing even resembling AD.

He's 6'10 with a 6'11 wingspan which is nowhere near "great".

AD is 6'10 with a 7'6 wingspan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom