The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Wiggins? That dude was so hype. Ben Simmons don't got near the same hype wiggins did few years ago

that's what GR8 does :lol:

copied one of his posts from the Knicks thread into MS Word one time & it was like 2.5 pages

The skillset of AD, the hype of LeBron, NBA superstar...... 

Simmons is Michael Jordan, and NT just cracked the case 
laugh.gif

Take it however.

Hardwood Paroxysm @HPbasketball 7m
In 2009, Steph had a 42.1% eFG on jumpers off the dribble. D’Angelo Russell had a 51.6%. WHAT.

Hardwood Paroxysm @HPbasketball 3m
Steph Curry had a 46.2% eFG on jumpers his last year at Davidson. Russel had a 53.4% efG on jumpers last year.

Hardwood Paroxysm @HPbasketball 1m
Curry shot 37.5% eFG out of the pick and roll his last year at Davidson. Russell had a 53.9% out of pick and roll last year.

Last edited:
Lamarcus coming to NY book it, i wish i could embed tweets
Bruh please if he does leave Portland he's coming back home to Dallas but trailblazers ain't letting him roll out like that Knicks need to look at Millsap,R.jackson or T.Harris that's about all they ll come out with.....

Last edited:
Scratch Tobias off that list. Even if he wanted to be in NY. NY should stay far away because he's an awful fit with Melo.

Classic case of why ratings sometimes don't matter coming out of high school

They certainly weren't scrubs but they certainly weren't the Fab Five either

Defenses keyed on Russell tough

Last edited:
One of Steph's teammates his final year, Jason Richards, was the NCAA D-I season assists leader. Steph helps that - that's not all him obviously.

Last edited:
Meant that to read 'in his final year' - Richard's final year, my fault.

osu had several 4 star players on that team that got significant minutes. Curry was not so blessed. Russell wasn't playing with afterthought scrubs.

none of them had any offensive ability. Loving was/is a good shooter but Scott, Thompson, Tate and the bigs were never an offensive threat.

Last edited:
@IAmDPick: If Barcelona suffer sweep in finals, Mario Hezonja has a U.S. visa prepared to attended the NBA draft, I'm told.

Highest ORatings for freshman guards the last 10 years:
1. Russell 118.0 (29.4 USG)
2. Curry 116.9 (28.5 USG)
3. Harden 115.7 (28.3 USG)

he'll be a capable player, but idk, a lot of these plays he makes that look great are against soft defenses that make me question whether his impact would be the same against the best players in the world.

Back
Top Bottom