The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Interesting handshake
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Towns definitely gives off that vibe as does Silver. :lol:

Best effeminate big man since Duncan? :nerd: :pimp:

Magic won, Super Mario is ready to be a star man.

They were already one of my favorite young teams and now they actually have someone who can shoot the basketball and run the floor with them?

Sneaky 8th seed next year depending on what happens in FA.
Was it you or Van Ho that was calling for Orlando to draft WCS? I was saying Mario was a perfect fit for a while.

Ya know....once I get past the depression of us not getting Russell/still not having any guards I guess Okafor/Noel/Embiid/Saric will be a hell of a platoon if we plan to keep all four. Any guards should want to play with that group.
Well, okafor is a great insurance plan if embiid can't play. That's worst case scenario. Best case is embiid becomes the guy we thought he could be and we have a stacked front court. At full potential I really don't think you can keep all three guys and make them happy with playing time which isn't a bad thing since you could trade embiid or okafor and get a great return. Possibly a point guard. And it all makes sense because that's what they want to do right now. Acquire assets. So, it's not a terrible situation, but Russell is that dude and he will be an all star player. But if okafor lives up to the Tim Duncan comparisons, I wouldn't mind keeping him.

I also think he has more dog in him than Lamb, dude just stopped trying in OKC.

Dude was supposedly good in practice.. But he needed a change of scenario.. Wouldn't have minded keeping him oit of the guys I wanted traded (lamb, pj3, waiters and Novak)

Just to see if billy could get better results with running an actually offense and plays and stuff.. But same could be said for waiters too I guess, see what he can do with structure

But I was in favor of moving all of them

Not sure if Rozier would of  still been available with the 28th pick.  Ainge came out really impressed by  him in the Celtics workout,  I don't think he's completely sold on Marcus Smart yet. 

Don't like what Boston did at all.
Losers of the draft to me. But in all fairness they were really about trading up and didnt get to do so. I know for me I never actually thought about what would happen if Ainge couldnt deal those picks. Now we're seeing it.

Yes, because comparing reporting for free agency and trades is the same as spoiling draft picks. You can't infringe on the fan experience by reporting trades or signings. You can with the draft. 

Back
Top Bottom