The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

No problem with the Oubre pick , I've always maintained that after like the top 10-12 everybody rolling the dice anyways ...why not take a young athletic player and see if he can contribute to a playoff team? Wiz don't need him to be a star

laugh.gif

Only other thing I would've liked Wiz to do was take a chance on Trez.

But all they need is Oubre to be a 4th option/elite defender which is definitely not out the realm possibility giving his physical tools.

I don't know how folks is arguing that as a win, I'm not even that high on him but I don't see how he could be in a better situation.

Oubre just suffers from extreme vanity. He just needs a proper kick in the asterisk to help him keep his mind focused. He's talented and I don't think he's a bad kid so with some time he'll get it together.

"Finding elite talent for bigs is hard, thats why Okafor and Towns are Ringer Picks"

*Porzingis gets picked*

"NOOOOOOOO!!! Take a guard instead!!!!!"

I know it gets more complicated than that to the more knowledgeable folk but this has been pretty much the consensus from people along with the project talk

Last edited:

Did Magic lose by picking Krobe
Not to me. They're the worst shooting backcourt in the league, they needed the offense, regardless of how well Payne and Oladipo work well together. Having a wing who can shoot just opens up an offense in too many ways. Look at all the playoff teams in the league, besides Chicago and the Bucks, all those teams had at least competent wing shooter running the point 

Magic won, Super Mario is ready to be a star man.

They were already one of my favorite young teams and now they actually have someone who can shoot the basketball and run the floor with them?

Sneaky 8th seed next year depending on what happens in FA.

"Finding elite talent for bigs is hard, thats why Okafor and Towns are Ringer Picks"

*Porzingis gets picked*

"NOOOOOOOO!!! Take a guard instead!!!!!"

I know it gets more complicated than that to the more knowledgeable folk but this has been pretty much the consensus from people along with the project talk

zingas isn't a true big.

He's 7ft but he's he's gonna get pushed around by 4/5s.

Dudes like 210.
He's gonna slow down when he gains weight. Can't wait to see this disaster play out.

Not buying the Krispy Kreme hype, especially not in NY with that dysfunctional franchise.

Maybe somewhere else but this is gonna be a rough ride IMO. Hopefully he works out, for knicks fans sake :lol:

This. I just don't buy into the mysterious European player hype. This is the biggest gamble in the draft and for a team that's desperate for something you can't take that risk. They shoulda took Mudiay.

Not buying the Krispy Kreme hype, especially not in NY with that dysfunctional franchise.

Maybe somewhere else but this is gonna be a rough ride IMO. Hopefully he works out, for knicks fans sake :lol:

This. I just don't buy into the mysterious European player hype. This is the biggest gamble in the draft and for a team that's desperate for something you can't take that risk. They shoulda took Mudiay.

definitely should've took Moody

can't blame Phil for taking the guy that he thinks has the biggest upside tho...hope it all works out

Back
Top Bottom