THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the local radio in Okc is going in on Rose, this is not all just for laughs. Stop saving Rose like he fathered one of your kids or something.

Bulls fans or any fan for that matter will naturally notice something is off about a guy who is only concerned about his next payday when

1. The season hasn't started
2. He was only able to play for "25%" of his last contract.

25%? And he spent his entrance interview talking about his next payday, that's pretty insensitive to the fans of Chicago, who gives a **** how the owners feel or "saving" them money.

Get paid Rose, get a Billion if you can, I'm cool with that, just shut up

Last edited:
Right. It wasn't that long ago when the warriors were that bad and a guaranteed W on the laker schedule. Act like you've been there before champ

Naw I'm good. I've said F your team for years on here and you think that's going to change? :lol:

If the local radio in Okc is going in on Rose, this is not all just for laughs. Stop saving Rose like he fathered one of your kids or something.

Bulls fans or any fan for that matter will naturally notice something is off about a guy who is only concerned about his next payday when

25%? And he spent his entrance interview talking about his next payday, that's pretty insensitive to the fans of Chicago, who gives a **** how the owners feel or "saving" them money.

Get paid Rose, get a Billion if you can, I'm cool with that, just shut up

you CLEARLY only heard the part espn played..... it was 5 minutes long fyi

its not about money, it's about leadership and team building

Nothing wrong with wanting more money but you can't be sitting in front of teammates and the media before your season starts talking about a pay check. It's bad for team culture

Fragile dude with no leadership qualities

Bulls fans or any fan for that matter will naturally notice something is off about a guy who is only conceited about his next payday when

25%? And he spent his entrance interview talking about his next payday, that's pretty insensitive to the fans of Chicago, who gives a **** how the owners feel, what about the fans?

Thank you! An the fans are the ones in here riding for this dude. They should be the most upset. Especially those that live in Chicago right now. Its hard to believe Rose can be so out of touch with his own city.

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with wanting more money but you can't be sitting in front of teammates and the media before your season starts talking about a pay check. It's bad for team culture

bruh youve never step foot in the bulls lockerroom so stop acting like you know his leadership qualities. you sound a gm or owner or trent dilfer talking on espn. you dont have a clue how his teams view him.

yall dudes kill me with yall assumptions.

Fragile dude with no leadership qualities

Bulls fans or any fan for that matter will naturally notice something is off about a guy who is only conceited about his next payday when

25%? And he spent his entrance interview talking about his next payday, that's pretty insensitive to the fans of Chicago, who gives a **** how the owners feel, what about the fans?

Thank you! An the fans are the ones in here riding for this dude. They should be the most upset. Especially those that live in Chicago right now. Its hard to believe Rose can be so out of touch with his own city.

the fact it was said at that moment was literally the only thing wrong about it....

bruh youve never step foot in the bulls lockerroom so stop acting like you know his leadership qualities. you sound a gm or owner or trent dilfer talking on espn. you dont have a clue how his teams view him.

yall dudes kill me with yall assumptions.

SPOT THE **** ON!

No I watched the whole interview, Earl posted all the interviews, I haven't even seen ESPN's take on it this was all me 10secobds after seeing the clip.

It wasn't just me, I paused the clip a minute in to comment on how even Noah was laughing at Rose when he was rambling on, but yea, it's just NT.

Man get out of Here, we all saw the clip in its entirety and it went exactly like this .

Reporter: Hi Rose good to see you

Rose: I need to get paid

No I watched the whole interview, Earl posted all the interviews, I haven't even seen ESPN's take on it this was all me 10secobds after seeing the clip.

It wasn't just me, I paused the clip a minute in to comment on how even Noah was laughing at Rose when he was rambling on, but yea, it's just NT.

Man get out of Here, we all saw the clip in its entirety and it went exactly like this .

Reporter: Hi Rose good to see you

Rose: I need to get paid

see I was gonna engage you in a actual discussion at the start then you end it with that bs as if you literally didn't watch the full vid.... u srs right now :lol:

he got asked a BB question, answered it & then it became ramble city that lead to the getting paid comment .... call it caping or whatever yall gonna say but im a bulls fan, in the bulls city & don't have an issue with it at all ... you see reggie Jackson getting 80 mill & shmurda couldn't score 1pt in a first to 3 spotted 2 points vs rose...... before or after the surgery so yeah if I see all that money laying out there I def want my piece when my time comes since they are literally giving it away. id assume he aint hurting for it but who in the **** ever turned down MORE money offered to them? Joe Johnson says hi

Last edited:
2 chips in 40 years and dudes start feeling themselves :lol:. Can't front I like the dubs tho :\

Only laker fans use a parameter of over 30 years :lol:

Why are you even in here you have nothing in here worth reading or any importance to this thread...stay in your raider timeline that's where you wanted.

and what do you bring? Please tell me I'm dying to know

Nobody on NT takes anything you say seriously

You're the same guy that wanted to fight me over Internet postings

It is kinda odd that rose talks like he's been underpaid. He got a max deal, a stipulation added to the cba because of him, and STUPID bread from adidas. I would think he's not hurting for money

The whole Rose comments were a preemptive strike he is saying hey look. My acl is sound and Chris Paul got a max deal with out a meniscus. Don't hold that against me if I'm healthy. As far as the money deal... Look Derrick supports about 20 people including the dudes who helped get him in the mess he is in. He is probably looking at his money situation like " yo this next contract is for me and PJ. Say what you will about his intelligence, but athletes who express verbally whats on their minds are few and far between.

As far as jabari that's that too close to home syndrome. Derrick gained 20 lbs too

2 chips in 40 years and dudes start feeling themselves :lol:. Can't front I like the dubs tho :\

Why are you even in here you have nothing in here worth reading or any importance to this thread...stay in your raider timeline that's where you wanted.

Ahhhhhh I knew it!!!! .....its JumpanFromTheBay ehhhh mods get this fraud outta here

Ahhhhhh I knew it!!!! .....its JumpanFromTheBay ehhhh mods get this fraud outta here

I'm the fraud? Your sig has completely changed in last year :lol:

You're always the last to know

Last edited:
Man you guys just like to dump on Rose

Where were you guys when TT was holding out for more dough, trying to make him the 12th highest paid player in the league as a bench player -_- Surely, he's being greedy, too, no?

Can you really blame Rose for his comments when you have glorified role players holding out to get pizz-aid

Give me a break :lol:

He's not wrong to wanna get paid. Just was talking about it during the worst possible time. He has two years to earn that next big contract. Let's see if he gets it.

Last edited:
the fact it was said at that moment was literally the only thing wrong about it....

Maybe I'm overreacting. If so I'll admit that. I took his comments as if Rose was a Wizards player with the same history and situation. You have the entertaining free agency part that hurts as a fan. Then the get my son strait part. We understand but no lower or middle class person who supports your team, buy your jerseys and shoes tryna hear that from a already rich man. Regardless of who it is.

Where were you guys when TT was holding out for more dough, trying to make him the 12th highest paid player in the league as a bench player -_- Surely, he's being greedy, too, no?

Can you really blame Rose for his comments when you have glorified role players holding out to get pizz-aid

Give me a break
laugh.gif

He's not wrong to wanna get paid. Just was talking about it during the worst possible time. He has two years to earn that next big contract. Let's see if he gets it.
Huh? Have you not been on NT the entire summer, TT got destroyed on here 

Bulls fans quick to defend a player who played a fraction of the past 4 years and who will be the first to leave Chicago for the best contract

Give me a break :lol:

Bulls fans quick to defend a player who played a fraction of the past 4 years and who will be the first to leave Chicago for the best contract
get that espn *** comment out of here Vincent

Last edited:
Hopefully Chicago gives rose big money like the rose Stan's want so they can continue to be irrelevant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom