THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He rolled over; I don't know," Butler said -- €” also with a smile! "I was probably too busy waiting on the ball to come to me."

But wait! There's more!

"I saw him back in the training room after practice," Butler said. "I guess I'll go have a few words with him after this."

I guess ... I'll go have a few words with him ... maybe ... or whatever.

Jeez. Maybe those comments are too small a sample size, and maybe there's more empathy and anguish for Rose on his team than there appears at a glance. But sheesh. That was exactly one day after Rose said the beef between Butler and him was manufactured by the media.

Or maybe dude really doesn't like you. Either way, Steve Rosenbloom of the Chicago Tribune writes that this latest injury proves the Bulls are Butler's team.

And maybe Rose's teammates really do give zero ****s about his injury ... probably not so much because the guy's played only 100 games in three seasons, but because he's making headlines trying to tell the world he didn't gang rape a former girlfriend, or talking about free agency when it's still two years away.

If this team has a Jonathan Papelbon, that's probably who threw the elbow.
http://www.foxnews.com/sp... ut-his-injury/

:stoneface:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnn get this nonsense out of here. typical media reach.

dudes cant do it. they locked into that gm and epsn state of mind.
no im a fan just like the everybody here.

. im not going to pretend to be somebody im not. fact is d rose has been stealing from the bulls franchise and hes talking bout himself  needing a big money contract when he hasnt even earned his salary...its absolutely ridiculous. 

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but...
eyes.gif
Idk how to feel about this uniform but I can make that in 2K16!

dynamite goes booooom!
& I said that a few days ago that Chicago dudes don't have a filter... having pr wasn't gonna stop that from happening because that's what he does .....ramble when nervous or in public that's literally his thing :lol:

THIS THIS THIS!!!

When media trolls for attention, comments, hits, they're really no better than 98 percent of the Internet

What makes it worse is that they get paid for this -_-

no im a fan just like the everybody here.

. im not going to pretend to be somebody im not. fact is d rose has been stealing from the bulls franchise and hes talking bout himself  needing a big money contract when he hasnt even earned his salary...its absolutely ridiculous. 
Sure, fair enough. 

I think he earned his contract when he propelled the Bulls back to being relevant, in the 20 years you talked about. 

He also led the Bulls in a 60-22 team with a defensive minded coach. 

First point guard to accumulate 2,000points, 600 assist, 300 rebounds in one NBA Season. That list itself is pretty short too. 

Not to mention, help the Chicago Bulls organization gain so much money even though Jerry Reinsdorf (Owner) is cheap and only have gone past the luxury tax twice in his entire tenure. 

Youngest to achieve MVP, resulting in the "Derrick Rose" contract which NBA players can be eligible for, you can find that out on yourself. 

#1 selling Jersey before, top 5 selling jersey even when he was injured. 

But if he didn't earn his salary whom the Chicago Bulls OFFERED him, OFFERED, not NEGOTIATE, but OFFERED him that huge contract. The Chicago Bulls robbed themselves. Oh, and when he could've played in 2013, it was the organization that wanted him to sit out. In 2014, it was Tom thibodeau. 

So maybe Derrick Rose was robbed his 3 years by Thibs or the Bulls doctor who also was responsible for not detecting any injuries from Deng, Gibson....

So help me understand the thief caused by Derrick Rose.. I'm not caping him, i'm only speaking in logical reasoning that some NT lack. 

Sure, fair enough.

I think he earned his contract when he propelled the Bulls back to being relevant, in the 20 years you talked about. 
He also led the Bulls in a 60-22 team with a defensive minded coach. 
First point guard to accumulate 2,000points, 600 assist, 300 rebounds in one NBA Season. That list itself is pretty short too. 
Not to mention, help the Chicago Bulls organization gain so much money even though Jerry Reinsdorf (Owner) is cheap and only have gone past the luxury tax twice in his entire tenure. 
Youngest to achieve MVP, resulting in the "Derrick Rose" contract which NBA players can be eligible for, you can find that out on yourself. 
#1 selling Jersey before, top 5 selling jersey even when he was injured. 

But if he didn't earn his salary whom the Chicago Bulls OFFERED him, OFFERED, not NEGOTIATE, but OFFERED him that huge contract. The Chicago Bulls robbed themselves. Oh, and when he could've played in 2013, it was the organization that wanted him to sit out. In 2014, it was Tom thibodeau. 

So maybe Derrick Rose was robbed his 3 years by Thibs or the Bulls doctor who also was responsible for not detecting any injuries from Deng, Gibson....

So help me understand the thief caused by Derrick Rose.. I'm not caping him, i'm only speaking in logical reasoning that some NT lack. 

Only part I disagree with is about 2013 they wanted him to try and get back. Until a certain point
The story I heard was that by the time he thought he was ready it was early March but he wasn't going back to back practices w/o mild discomfort. So they said nah wait til next year. But the Bulls pushed for the stich vs removal on the first meniscus injury. The whole policy on both injuries what I understand was deflect and blame Reggie Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom