THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question for Bulls fans...Say Rose plays the way he played last year and Jimmy continues to improve, they get to the ECF and lose.

Trade DRose to build around Jimmy or give Drose big money to come back?

Last edited:
Serious question for Bulls fans...Say Rose plays the way he played last year and Jimmy continues to improve, they get to the ECF and lose.

if that's the case Rose will have a high trade value(& prbly noah too) & would be moved to build around jimmy & co.......

see I was gonna engage you in a actual discussion at the start then you end it with that bs as if you literally didn't watch the full vid.... u srs right now
laugh.gif

he got asked a BB question, answered it & then it became ramble city that lead to the getting paid comment ....
In all seriousness I believe he did just get caught up in a ramble and couldn't cut it off. 

I did see the whole video, my take on the question and the answer is just an exaggeration of how off base he got on a simple question.

He brought it on himself, and because of that we are here yapping about it, But know this, the Reporters from now on, will ask him Specifically about this, and it's his fault. He just needs to be quiet or say no comment and keep it strictly Bball related. 

He's off to a bad start, it's up to him at this point to contain it

Last edited:

Well, Drose will be on his last year come next year so he'll have to prove it then.. 

He has put the pressure on himself for two years straight. 

If Jimmy continue improve, you can build around Jimmy but I wouldn't build around Jimmy because he doesn't have the vision as point guard has, ala James harden, Lebron. 

He's not that type of player. UNLESS he really, truly form into playing point guard really good as James Harden does but as we all know, any Shooting guard that has to carry the ball up the court and is ball dominant, don't find much success until they have a dominant inside presence. 

Hopefully Chicago gives rose big money like the rose Stan's want so they can continue to be irrelevant

Hopefully Chicago gives rose big money like the rose Stan's want so they can continue to be irrelevant

ts_131125kobe_extension670.jpg

dynamite goes booooom!

[thread="629224"] [/thread]

see I was gonna engage you in a actual discussion at the start then you end it with that bs as if you literally didn't watch the full vid.... u srs right now :lol:

he got asked a BB question, answered it
In all seriousness I believe he did just get caught up in a ramble and couldn't cut it off.

I did see the whole video, my take on the question and the answer is just an exaggeration of how off base he got on a simple question.

He brought it on himself, and because of that we are here yapping about it, But know this, the Reporters from now on, will ask him Specifically about this, and it's his fault. He just needs to be quiet or say no comment and keep it strictly Bball related.

He's off to a bad start, it's up to him at this point to contain it

& I said that a few days ago that Chicago dudes don't have a filter... having pr wasn't gonna stop that from happening because that's what he does .....ramble when nervous or in public that's literally his thing :lol:

Last edited:

im not riding for kobe and defending him the way i see rose stans currently doing. 

ive been wanting kobe to retire for years now. bulls have been irrelevant for damn near 20 years already..... 
What would YOU do if you were in that situation? 

Ask for more or settle for less?

I can't hate on a man getting his money. 

Last edited:
Let's be real. Rose saw Reggie Jackson and Brandon knight get paid this summer. With no knee caps he's still as talented as they are. Why not look forward to hitting a lick? Especially if he does bounce back.

im speaking as a fan . as a fan i didnt want kobe getting that big  money. it did f us over.  

i cant see why rose fans ride so hard when he hasnt done anything besides win an mvp award like 5 years ago..... crazy to me. sorry homie but i dont ride for people like that. 

Last edited:

im not riding for kobe and defending him the way i see rose stans currently doing. 

ive been wanting kobe to retire for years now. bulls have been irrelevant for damn near 20 years already..... 

+1
Let's be real. Rose saw Reggie Jackson and Brandon knight get paid this summer. With no knee caps he's still as talented as they are. Why not look forward to hitting a lick? Especially if he does bounce back.

thank you

im speaking as a fan . as a fan i didnt want kobe getting that money. it did f us over.  

i cant see why rose fans ride so hard when he hasnt done anything besides win an mvp award like 5 years ago..... crazy to me. 

you don't flip flop on your squad just cuz the boat needs repairs you get that **** fixed & keep sailing

Last edited:
+1
thank you
you don't flip flop on your squad just cuz the boat needs repairs you get that **** fixed & keep sailing
who is flip flopping on a squad?????

my squad has been trash, i want it to get better. im a team fan , not a player fan .....i also dont want players on my team that hurt my squad. or are always hurt and take up a big chunk of salary. not worth it. kobe isnt worth it , he has hurt my squad and i wish he wouldve retired years ago... . 

yall dudes ride for rose  hard. he aint done ish but do you homie. 

Last edited:

im speaking as a fan . as a fan i didnt want kobe getting that big  money. it did f us over.  

i cant see why rose fans ride so hard when he hasnt done anything besides win an mvp award like 5 years ago..... crazy to me. sorry homie but i dont ride for people like that. 
Okay, as a fan.. 

Now, change your perspective as a player.

Honesty would be appreciated. 

First question about Derrick Rose's latest injury: How long will he be out? No answer yet.

Question No. 2: Which teammate elbowed him in the face, fracturing an orbital bone and sending him to surgery?

No answer to that either, but some seemingly revealing statements from the Chicago Bulls who spoke to the media Tuesday.

"It might've been me," forward Taj Gibson said with a smile. "It's just one of those plays where everybody's going so hard and it's real physical out there, so I hope he'll be OK."

Welp. Not exactly a guy getting all emotional over another injury to the Bulls' supposed leader. Not too worried about another setback for Chicago's star-crossed star, who's played in just 100 games the past three seasons.

Jimmy Butler's answers were even better, starting with when he was asked if there was any blood on Rose.

"He rolled over; I don't know," Butler said -- €” also with a smile! "I was probably too busy waiting on the ball to come to me."

But wait! There's more!

"I saw him back in the training room after practice," Butler said. "I guess I'll go have a few words with him after this."

I guess ... I'll go have a few words with him ... maybe ... or whatever.

Jeez. Maybe those comments are too small a sample size, and maybe there's more empathy and anguish for Rose on his team than there appears at a glance. But sheesh. That was exactly one day after Rose said the beef between Butler and him was manufactured by the media.

Or maybe dude really doesn't like you. Either way, Steve Rosenbloom of the Chicago Tribune writes that this latest injury proves the Bulls are Butler's team.

And maybe Rose's teammates really do give zero ****s about his injury ... probably not so much because the guy's played only 100 games in three seasons, but because he's making headlines trying to tell the world he didn't gang rape a former girlfriend, or talking about free agency when it's still two years away.

If this team has a Jonathan Papelbon, that's probably who threw the elbow.
http://www.foxnews.com/sp... ut-his-injury/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom