THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's not true? Nothing wrong with having a preference. But there's nothing unusual about playing basketball in a t-shirt is all im saying. Some dont prefer tank tops. Both look fine.
you said everyone plays in t-shirts.... thats false. yeah im sure t-shirts dont bother some people but me personally ill play shirtless before i play with a shirt. it really bothers me having sleeves....hell i see some people play in longs sleeve tshirts and sweatshirts and im like "how you do that" :x

Last edited:
prok showing them young nets some drills
laugh.gif

http://deadspin.com/mikhail-prokhorov-hijacks-nets-practice-demonstrates-i-1733882769
Man 
roll.gif

That "article" is pretty hilarious. The Bleacher Report guy cites a guy from another site, quoting something Steven A. said on First Take based on his "sources." Journalism these days.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
One of Bleacher Report's top-five strategies for up-and-comers is to pen "hyperbolic headlines" and "always aim to either overstate or understate your position." As such, "NBA: LeBron James Signs with the Miami Heat," while accurate, is an unacceptable headline. The right take is "LeBron James Signing Makes the Miami Heat the Best Team in NBA History.".

-excerpt from another   some **** site

Which story was it that made them a household name? I forget

Last edited:

That "article" is pretty hilarious. The Bleacher Report guy cites a guy from another site, quoting something Steven A. said on First Take based on his "sources." Journalism these days.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
One of Bleacher Report's top-five strategies for up-and-comers is to pen "hyperbolic headlines" and "always aim to either overstate or understate your position." As such, "NBA: LeBron James Signs with the Miami Heat," while accurate, is an unacceptable headline. The right take is "LeBron James Signing Makes the Miami Heat the Best Team in NBA History.".

-excerpt from another   some **** site
not just BR, this is 90% of the garbage "news" that circulates the internet 

Prok doing everything he can to get a return on his investment :lol:

If some Nets pop up missing during the season y'all know why :nerd:

It is indeed incredible to see KG out there with those kids. They seem engaged and receptive to everything he's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom