THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how y'all are getting "defensive" from what kd said..

I think it was pretty simple, I only talk to certain people.. I know he didn't speak to any of them.. He's lying

Pretty simple

After hearing all of the speclative stuff dude has gone on about chip being a racist in the offseason wouldn't surprise me if some exec told him and he said it and it blew up into a story
Calling someone a liar when he could've stated he had misinformation or what he has heard is false.... sounds like kd got defensive to me by speaking so harsh about sas and im not a fan of his at all but to put him on the same level as broussard is ridiculous....

What's going to be the excuse this year when LeBron loses in the finals?

"Lebron needs more help!...It's the same team from last year and you expected different results?...DWade wasn't in the building...They targeted the wrong guys during the offseason, Lebron can't work with this!...It's only year two."

Last edited:
 Exactly . He could've simply stated that sas has false information but for him to get do defensive makes me think kd is full of it .....
roll.gif

Yea man, when I heard them talking about it, and then they read the tweets from both KD and SAS on the radio and I was like, man KD sounds guilty or something man, he sounds mad or something. 

I was like damn KD, calm down G

Last edited:
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptrmodawy2rlngmwzguxmtfhotcwmzg5nzm5mznjztkz-e1443791726829.jpeg

Paul George: I’m NBA’s best player

““Myself,” he said when asked which player enters this season as the best of them all. “I honestly feel that this is my time to prove it. There’s always going to be people’s opinions. There’s always going to be people thinking otherwise. But this is my time to prove it, and I’m ready. I’m ready to show the world.””

At least he thinks highly of himself. 

its amazing to me that people really don't understand why a professional athlete would think they're the best. That mentality is what got them where they are.

its amazing to me that people really don't understand why a professional athlete would think they're the best. That mentality is what got them where they are.
this.

I would question any top 20 player that doesnt think they are the best in the league 

hope dedra jordan and clips get rolled tonight checkin for dfw product e mud ballin for the nuggets hope he give em numbers

Sas is really the one that seems defensive tbh

I concur. KD had a simple one line response refuting the speculation, then SAS blew up with that rant and then talkin bout he's gonna continue with the rant on first take. Dude just take the L.

Besides what's the point of saying he's considering one team in FA he's probably considering 30 teams between now and then. No point in that "rumor" whatsoever just sensationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom