THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season was harden's magnum opus. He had a great year. He's not in his prime but that was a prime year like kb avg 35 a night. There are still lots of good years left but that was the perfect storm of circumstances + ability with all the injuries and him being able to just dominate the ball because it was their best chance to win.

Re: pg13. Broken bones really aren't so bad when it comes to sports injuries. Rehab is a ***** but once you get passed it the bone heals stronger.

im not a fan of sas nor do i watch first take but i dont believe kd. two side to every story. maybe he just doesnt want all the media speculation /create a distraction for his team so he denying that hes even thinking about going elsewhere.  I believe sas more then i do kd. players lie all the damn time. 

Maybe you should watch first take just once before you take SAS's side..

And if you're going to blame KD for what other player's have done, shouldn't you do the same thing with SAS and the wrongs of other reporters.. Hell just go other ESPN reporters and mr sources

You remember what went down with Cuban and mr sources this summer?

tumblr_nbog1wGrul1rfd7lko1_400.gif

And if you're going to blame KD for what other player's have done, shouldn't you do the same thing with SAS and the wrongs of other reporters.. Hell just go other ESPN reporters and mr sources

Well fortunately we'll know who's the fool when KD signs on the dotted line whether it's in OKC or elsewhere. SAS has built a lot of credibility up over the years, only Woj is probably more plugged in. Usually when someone gets that defensive it's because somebody opened their mouth that wasn't supposed to.

Well fortunately we'll know who's the fool when KD signs on the dotted line whether it's in OKC or elsewhere. SAS has built a lot of credibility up over the years, only Woj is probably more plugged in. Usually when someone gets that defensive it's because somebody opened their mouth that wasn't supposed to.

I don't think he was overly defensive.. I think he was asked and gave a frank response

Yea if woj says something you gotta take I as the gospel..

The few times Ives watched first take, ain't no way I taking sides with one them.. They're in the same boat as Broussard for me

Last edited:
 The few times Ives watched first take, ain't no way I taking sides with one them.. They're in the same boat as Broussard for me
In the words of SAS, this is asinine my dude.

There is no way SAS can be put in the same boat as those guys. If you don't like the show or SAS antics on it, that's one thing, but for you to say he's like Broussard based on watching that show, is asinine to say the least.

SAS in on point as an insider, and that's known everywhere, like Milton said, it may be why KD got so defensive or took such issue with it and started name calling 
roll.gif
He called him a liar though. Funny ****

Last edited:
In the words of SAS, this is asinine my dude.

There is no way SAS can be put in the same boat as those guys. If you don't like the show or SAS antics on it, that's one thing, but for you to say he's like Broussard based on watching that show, is asinine to say the least.

SAS in on point as an insider, and that's known everywhere, like Milton said, it may be why KD got so defensive or took such issue with it and started name calling :rofl: He called him a liar though. Funny ****
Exactly . He could've simply stated that sas has false information but for him to get do defensive makes me think kd is full of it .....

I don't get how y'all are getting "defensive" from what kd said..

I think it was pretty simple, I only talk to certain people.. I know he didn't speak to any of them.. He's lying

Pretty simple

After hearing all of the speclative stuff dude has gone on about chip being a racist in the offseason wouldn't surprise me if some exec told him and he said it and it blew up into a story

I don't get how y'all are getting "defensive" from what kd said..

I think it was pretty simple, I only talk to certain people.. I know he didn't speak to any of them.. He's lying

Pretty simple

After hearing all of the speclative stuff dude has gone on about chip being a racist in the offseason wouldn't surprise me if some exec told him and he said it and it blew up into a story
What's more likely SAS making stuff up out of the blue knowing this type of backlash is possible or someone in KD's camp did actually speak on privileged information and instead of KD going at that person, he goes at the easy target in SAS knowing there's really no repercussions. He took a personal shot at SAS which could bring into question his credibility on stuff in the future. He didn't have to take it that far or just did what he used to do and not comment on anything "I'll deal with free agency in the summer, I'm focused on the season at hand."

Also Chip Kelly isn't a racist, news to me.

Last edited:
I wonder what you would say if SAS said the same thing about Bob Upshaw or DLo or Jesus Randle wanting to leave the Lakers tho

It has nothing to do with the Lakers, do I think for a second KD is really coming here, probably not. Boogie on the other hand... But SAS is just doing his job and reporting on what he's heard. I'm starting not to like you again rck. If it's not true then KD shouldn't even entertain a meeting with LA this offseason correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom