THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J. MichaelVerified account
‏@JMichaelCSN
I'm told Oubre isnt playing like he's 19. The expectation is that when the games count, he'll be even better #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #NBA

J. MichaelVerified account
‏@JMichaelCSN
That 3pt shot that Kelly Oubre had issues w/in summer league? It's gone. He looked like a natural today #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #NBA

:pimp:

Get it, Oubre.

Don't have real high expectations for him this year...and he probably won't get a lot of PT, however, I think he's going to carve out a fantastic role for himself by his 2nd year. Upside through the roof....and everyone has been impressed by his work ethic and willingness to learn.

Get it, Oubre.

Don't have real high expectations for him this year...and he probably won't get a lot of PT, however, I think he's going to carve out a fantastic role for himself by his 2nd year. Upside through the roof....and everyone has been impressed by his work ethic and willingness to learn.

I want Oubre to be great but I think Porter will be the guy for them long term.

He's really taking big steps with his game, he's already a + defender and his offense is improving rapidly as we saw in the playoffs.

All he needs to do is get around 36-38% from 3 and the Wizards have their 1-3 for the future locked up.

Get it, Oubre.

I want Oubre to be great but I think Porter will be the guy for them long term.

He's really taking big steps with his game, he's already a + defender and his offense is improving rapidly as we saw in the playoffs.

All he needs to do is get around 36-38% from 3 and the Wizards have their 1-3 for the future locked up.

I think Porter will have a breakout season. He's finally going to get minutes, and if he can build off of what he did in the playoffs the Wizards will reap the benefits.

I also think Oubre will carve out a Harden"esque" bench role by next year. Not saying at all the production will be the same, but he'll prove himself to be invaluable to this team.

Last edited:
I like Oubre in the sixth man role, he'll never be Harden but with his length and athleticism, he'd get buckets on second units/tired starters.

We know how much he likes to shoot the rock so thag would be perfect for him to get as much usage as he wants.

Obviously he shouldn't be openly *****in about it on court, but Lance has a point about Austin. Everyone else last night was almost trying too hard to make the extra pass. Not Austin though.

I doubt Lance will actually do something to Rivers. He usually only beats on his girlfriends. 

Rivers gon' Rivers, though.

Watching Bucks scrimmage being streamed live on their website. Initially they said Jabari was gonna be out until december/January to play it safe. Then they said he'd be ready for the opener and ease him in with limited minutes for the first few months. But now i'm getting the feeling hes flat out ready to begin the season. He's playing at 100% on the knee. Does look out of shape a bit though, but he has a month to fix that which should be enough time.

Last edited:
LkBNMuE.gif

These new Stance socks they have everybody wearing look stupid as hell with that design on the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom