THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does adidas handle jersey designs rather than the teams?

The host city team also needs to design the all star jerseys

76ers had the best redesign this year
Nah
thunder-alternate-jerseys-durant-westbrook.jpg

Lin seems to be going through some kind of identity crisis. Pull it together, dude.

Lin appears to be suffering from andrew bynum syndrome. This condition has taken the careers of Joel Embiid and Iman shumpert who is in critical condition. Let's hope he can make a full recovery

[quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="dennistrane"]76ers had the best redesign this year[/QUOTE]Nah

thunder-alternate-jerseys-durant-westbrook.jpg
[/quote]Knicks got Russy AND KD?! :wow:

no it looks like some denver broncos inspired jerseys. orange 
sick.gif

damn i liked to hear lin after laker games, dude is a consummate professional but thats it.

i hate his game and hated seeing him in a laker jerseys. seems like a really good guy though. 

Yea he's a cool guy, just doesn't seem to have that fire. He's the kinda guy who if you asked him who's the best pg in the league, he would list 30 guys and explain what makes them so good before getting to himself. Kinda makes you respect someone like Chalmers who calls himself the best

If you guys play NBA 2k16 the all star jerseys are the same all star jerseys as last years but with sleeves it looks like this years all star jerseys may have sleeves

Lin still going to be solid for the Hornets, sus hair or not.

Don't be surprised if he outplays Kemba eventually.

I'm one of the rare hornet fans who isn't high on kemba so I wouldn't be surprised. Team looked the best last year when Mo was cooking while kemba was hurt :lol:

I'm one of the rare hornet fans who isn't high on kemba so I wouldn't be surprised. Team looked the best last year when Mo was cooking while kemba was hurt :lol:

Man that Mo Gotti run was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

He had the whole team clicking and was shooting like 40% from 3. :lol:

Made so much money with him that time period.

But yea that's exactly why I have faith in Lin, he plays very similar to Mo albeit not as good of a shooter but he's bigger and more athletic.

Last edited:
Man I'm nowhere as good as you but the NBA is my best sport so hopefully I can do a little something :pimp:

Why does adidas handle jersey designs rather than the teams?

The host city team also needs to design the all star jerseys
Bucks got an independent company for their re-brand: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12664472/inside-look-milwaukee-bucks-logo-redesign
They do their own logo and branding but it seems like adidas is in control of the jerseys. the black bucks jersey is pretty much the exact same as the black clippers jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom