THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no choice. Bron has that entire state be the balls.

Actually Gilbert's got some leverage here, Lebron is 30 and under contract through this year. Yeah he could take the highest bidder and leave again but that'll make Lebron look even worse especially if they don't win a title next year. Add to that Lebron has 5 years max as the best player on the planet before his skills start to decline( prob more like 3 years). You think he really wants to waste any time building another championship team somewhere else.

Even if the Cavs didn't have Mosgov, Love, and Verjao...Tristan wouldn't be worth any where near what he's asking.

I agree. While Lebron probably should (and likely will) get what he wants here considering his pull with the Cavs, I don't think Dan or Chris Griffin necessarily HAVE to do what he's asking of them. I think Tristan is a terrific player but I don't believe he's worth that much more to an already loaded Cavaliers team.

For what it's worth, as a fan, I think it would be terrific to have Tristan back for a reasonable price (it's the least Dan could do for all those ****** years playing with Larry Hughes and Scott Pollard as his supporting cast) but from a critical perspective, Tristan doesn't bring that much to this team to command that kind of check.... just my opinion after watching him play for many years.

Last edited:
Paul George playing power forward...this is going to backfire immensely for the Pacers. Bird and co. have lost their ways the past 20 or so months.

Hope lamb is an asset
yea i think hes gonna do his thing bc he will have more freedom. kid can play, Brooks is just a idiot.

Also i see get rid of Kemba now why we can get some value out of him. Cant win with him at the 1. cant do it.

Last edited:
Lamb is good, better than Dion, but what held him back here is he has that sleepy eyed (high) look and just didn't seem engaged. I especially liked him as a backup handler, he can do that for you run some backup point but he doesn't get to the free throw line and doesn't create separation which his dribble so his percentages are going to be all over the place. You see even in that clip, he likes to shoot contested j's or just kind of duck behind a screen and pull up with the defender trailing. Defensively, he was pretty bad although he's long and athletic so same thing, you just have to keep him engaged and definitely don't pull a Scott Brooks and put him at the 3 because then he was really food. I hope he flourishes tho

yo PJ III can hoop too man but he got no burn under scott.

hes gonna go somewhere and ball too.

nvm seen he went to Boston.

Last edited:
Mario henzonja

9 points in 10 minutes then get benched

Heard this dude been going OFF all summer long.

Crazy athletic euro kid. Idolized kobe and Jordan.

I gotta see more of him.

Mario henzonja

I gotta see more of him.

This is going to happen during the season over and over thanks to Skiles, mark my words.

Mario henzonja

I gotta see more of him.

This is going to happen during the season over and over thanks to Skiles, mark my words.

Can't have Skiles messing with the money man. He better let Tobias/Payton/Vuc/Dipo play 35+ a night like Vaughn was doing :lol:

Last edited:
Skiles gonna Skiles.

I bet Henzoja is gonna go off in the season games

Last edited:
Derrick rose turns 27 today.
Tore his ACL at 23.

Injuries robbed him and us for 4 years.

Last edited:
:lol: at the Hezonja d-riding. Perception and where you come from is everything.

I doubt guys would be high on an American player who's NBA comparison is a less athletic JR Smith.

I'm schleep though [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Last edited:
wait a minute...  the Suns arena is now named the Talking Stick Resort Arena? 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Those pistons jerseys are awesome by the way, i love that light gray.  Id like to see the Kings make a jersey that exact color with dark purple letters/numbers 
pimp.gif

:lol: at the Hezonja d-riding. Perception and where you come from is everything.

I doubt guys would be high on an American player who's NBA comparison is a less athletic JR Smith.

I'm schleep though [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Pretty sure JR was never a 6'8 deadeye shooter who was killing dudes as a teenager in the 2nd best professional league in the world but I'm not sure.

Coulda sworn he was a 6'6 guard who was playing HS ball in jersey who put up numbers on high usage against a bunch of other teenagers who had a 2% chance of even playing D1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom