THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got Mario being compared to JR Smith and Ray Allen. Out of all the possibilities, they are really the two best comps eh 

sick.gif

We got Mario being compared to JR Smith and Ray Allen. Out of all the possibilities, they are really the two best comps eh 

:x

The irony about the Ray Allen comparison is dude said JR couldn't be compared to Mario because he's only 6'6 and not a fluid athlete, then goes on to say Mario is a slightly bigger version of Ray Allen.

As if JR Smith isn't bigger than Ray Allen :lol:.

All in all, I see Mario as a 3 and Dunk guy who'd average somewhere around 16ppg on about 40% from 3.

[quote name="vcshoxj6"]Detroit "Chrome" Alts. Looks matte grey to me. Supposed to honor Detroit's car history and blue collar ethic.

View media item 1735864
View media item 1735865
View media item 1735867[/quote]I don't say this kind of thing very often AT ALL, but they nailed the execution of what they wanted to convey. I say that because even BEFORE reading your explanation, as soon as I saw the jersey, I thought "Detroit. Sheet metal. I like it."

Last edited:
[quote name="Vincent Van Ho" url="/t/629224/the-2015-nba-pre-season-thread-questionable-content-inside-vol-we-are-byke/32850#post_24266745]
Clippers Raptors about to staft
[/quote]the two worst teams in the league playing in my city

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

I doubt say this kind of thing very often AT ALL, but they nailed the execution of what they wanted to convey. I say that because even BEFORE reading your explanation, as soon as I saw the jersey, I thought "Detroit. Sheet metal. I like it."
georgetownish colors ... 
pimp.gif

Damb, they talking about Vancouver losing their team. Theorized that if Steve Francis accepted to be drafted by them perhaps they'd still have a franchise (no pun intended). Scumbag Francis 

Henzonja can play. I've been impressed with his ballhandling. He can actually attack off the dribble which isn't one of JR's strengths.

Going to be interesting to see what happens long term in that starting lineup with Harris, Gordon, and Mario. Somebody is getting their spot taken.

Clips might be better off playing Priggs over Austin Rivers. Watching Rivers/Crawford/Lance is painful

Priggs comes in and settles the bench down as a quarterback

Pretty strange how Lebron wasn't campaigning this hard for the Cavs to re-up JR.
JR isn't his client 

I don't knock what Bron doing and I want all players to get their money but Tristan ain't worth that

If I was gilbert I would tell Rich to go **** himself 

James isn't putting it squarely on the front office, he clearly said it's on Thompson's side as well to come to a middle ground

I
Damb, they talking about Vancouver losing their team. Theorized that if Steve Francis accepted to be drafted by them perhaps they'd still have a franchise (no pun intended). Scumbag Francis 
if the good people of this city are the type to cheer for the clippers we don't deserve a basketball team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom