THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason why kind biggest haters are Knicks, rockets and lakers fans

People that defend him don't watch games and only read boxscores

Those pistons jereseys gonna be everywhere in the city. Them motor city joins were pretty popular last year. I'm copping.

There's a reason why kind biggest haters are Knicks, rockets and lakers fans

People that defend him don't watch games and only read boxscores

Exactly :lol:. When he was with houston I saw some stat that said he was one of the best defenders at his position in the league. Let lin run your offense in crunch time and see how solid he is

Derrick Favors & Gordon Hayward are in for career years. also interested to see Alec Burks continue to develop.

should be a fun team to watc..

On a team with Kobe, Lou Williams and Nick Young, Jabari Brown might be the most selfish chucker on the team.

Lin is a league average PG, maybe a tiny bit above if put him the right system, no amount of laker or rocket fan irrationality is going to change that fact.

Most of this stems from a backlash from "Linsanity"

the backlash has become just irrational as what s were back lashing against.

Lin is a league average PG, maybe a tiny bit above if put him the right system, no amount of laker or rocket fan irrationality is going to change that fact.

One of the few times I agree with you.

Lakers and rockets fans act like he should be out of the league. Lin gets hated on unrationaly. Slightly above average pg. Could start if needed.

Looks like Nicholas has a dab 3 point celebration for this season 

One of the few times I agree with you.

Lakers and rockets fans act like he should be out of the league. Lin gets hated on unrationaly. Slightly above average pg. Could start if needed.
I guess you guys don't watch basketball and just read box scores, according to some Laker fans

Has nothing to do with linsanity. There are just some things stats can't convey, not all bricks and turnovers are created equal and crunch time is more than just the last 2 minutes of the 4th. Guys like lin consistently make momentum killing plays. I watched teams repeatedly key in and attack him when they were looking to close out games. Stats be damned, he's not that solid

When the height of linsanity came to South Beach and Coach Spo had D.Wade and Bron doing what Steven A and others were mentioning (make him dribble with his left hand) and he had several quick turnovers via that method should have told you everything you needed to know. Still can not grasp how an NBA point cant dribble with his off hand. And keeps getting contracts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom