THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nypostsports: Matt Barnes attacked Derek Fisher this weekend for dating his ex-wife: http://t.co/UL3ptf5PUU
roll.gif
nerd.gif

i aint eeem gonna lie but she's kinda
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

D-Fish is a snake
mean.gif
sick.gif
She is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Fish is a savage 
mean.gif

preseason is heated 
roll.gif
IT'S LIT!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif

Barnes was bangin DS2 during that entire drive and couldn't wait to throw hands.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why Barnes look like Benzino 
laugh.gif
At least Barnes has a neck 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[thread="629224"]This thread has shaken off the rust from the offseason, I think we're ready for primetime.[/thread]
[thread="629224"] [/thread]
[thread="629224"]I was late to seeing this news.. but the thought of Barnes driving angry 2 hours to go confront Fisher is hilarious to me. I imagine him just blasting diss tracks and weaving in and out of traffic, blowing through red lights, like a man on a mission.[/thread]

NBA SZN IS BYKE

View media item 1739654

Isn't this the Thot from love and basketball on VH1 or something. Doesn't she come from a family of Jersey Chasers?

Pretty sure that's Gilbert's ex-sister in law. Out of ALL the ***** in this world...D Fish chooses a pass around and former teammates wife. :smh:

frfr...bros before ***'s DFish...bros before ***'s :smh:

Them Govan sisters got that platinum pum pum; must be related to the Kardashians. Got otherwise intelligent negros, doin' dumb ish.

Matthew barnes: confirmed lame

That's your ex that aint yours no more. She belongs to the game now

I'm saying. In every other situation this would be an L

Shorty bad tho

Both you young dudes don't have a code.

i probably wouldn't fight another dude over a girl but i definitely won't fault a Barnes for going over to a house he probably paid for to beat down a supposed friend, who's trying to sneak around with your ex-wife and mother of his kids.

Last edited:
players have a code of not messing with each other's chicks. It's just a unspoken rule. It's just shady. Any pro league is like a brotherhood, not many of them
made it to that level so it's a certain respect there. the fact that they were teammates and went to war together and fish pull this foolishness. I wish Matt had his own goons to lay on Fish head.

Last edited:
Both you young dudes don't have a code.

Man all I know is fighting over women is a violation of the P code. Especially an ex and especially when you're on TV talking about messing with other chicks. I don't agree with barnes but I understand

Man all I know is fighting over women is a violation of the P code. Especially an ex and especially when you're on TV talking about messing with other chicks. I don't agree with barnes but I understand
I totally agree fighting over a chick is nonsense. Unless the two dude were close at one time. I'm pretty sure that's why Barnes is heated and he should be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom