THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="friscostylez"]You sound dumb af right now. The only thing klay can't really do is contain bigger wings with a post game. Besides that his individual D is elite.[/quote]Get off my **** you fool.

He's in the 60th percentile in isolation and 50th in the pick and roll, that's not elite at all.

He's been a minus defender every year even last year with that elite defense.

You a fan boy with your head up your ***, **** off.[/quote]Gonna have to start cracking down on that again.

Fisher%20Lied.png

Isn't this the Thot from love and basketball on VH1 or something. Doesn't she come from a family of Jersey Chasers?

Pretty sure that's Gilbert's ex-sister in law. Out of ALL the ***** in this world...D Fish chooses a pass around and former teammates wife. :smh:

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]Both dudes just need to meet in Temecula already
[/quote]That's another winner right there. :lol:

Barnes musta been so heated to give him the hands after a 2 hour drive. You think that'd be enough time to cool down a bit. Maybe let logic take over emotion some. Nah. He was still ready to go. Too real. :lol:

Lmao.

I'm imaging Matt Barnes exactly how Broussard described Cuban. Driving around frantically for 2 hrs :rofl:

Klays a good defender but his rep comes from Mark Jackson pumping him up in the media as the best defender on the team. No one is concerned about Klay defensively.

i'm not going lie about knowing about advance stats but there aren't 50-60 wing defenders better than Klay. Okay, maybe i went overboard with the elite defender. I'll admit he's no TA or KL but he's no slouch and isn't living off Mark Jackson's hype. He's damn near there, as far as being elite and he's crown the best two-way guard last season for a reason. I know Iggy just won the Finals MPV and kinda "contained" Bron but there's no way he's a better defender than Klay and IMO Klay is the best wing defender on the Warriors.

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]Both dudes just need to meet in Temecula already
That's another winner right there. :lol:[/quote]

it looks like dude probably has some sick fetish and is probably getting off on this :x :x

Last edited:
what if i paid awwsome $150 to never use NT again? why do you guys always think it's about the dollar amount?

Matt Barnes gonna get smoked one of these days let that thot go and smash another one is it that hard....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom