THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this commentator for nyk? Talking bout fish looks like he's still in good shape, "like he's ready to rumble" :smh: :lol:

Craziest thing about that wizards incident is that Javaris REALLY would have popped Gil. I dont think Gilbert ever thought it would go that far and that Javaris really was about that life.

The domino effect from that is something else. If that didn't happen...Wizards may not get John Wall, A mother may still be alive, Gil may still be in the league, etc.

[quote name="keeL252"][quote name="leemelone"]Matthew barnes: confirmed lame

That's your ex that aint yours no more. She belongs to the game now[/quote][quote name="TBreeze"]I'm saying. In every other situation this would be an L

Shorty bad tho[/quote]Both you young dudes don't have a code.[/quote]I'm with them, and I got a code: the me & my son code.

Rule #1: Teaching him and keeping him safe come before everything.

Rule#2: I'm'a do me.

I don't give a damn what someone else does w/ a chick I used to be with. And I definitely wouldn't care about being w/ someone who used to be with a friend of mine.

All I'd be thinking is: 'used to be'. Soooo... not currently. So we're good.

And I definitely wouldn't care about being w/ someone who used to be with a friend of mine.

All I'd be thinking is: 'used to be'. Soooo... not currently. So we're good.
So wait you would date your homie ex?

Damn I can't rock with y'all
word 
laugh.gif

different strokes for different folks I guess

Not watching the game, but based on his line, Russ is picking up where he left off. 14 on 5 of 5 shooting in 10 minutes.

Timberwolves getting obliterated. Thunder introduced some new warmup pants. I like. I would've done navy shoes or heavily navy accented instead of all whites, and of course black shoes black socks are my favorite with anything. Andre Miller has corn rows:lol:

View media item 1739718

Looks like a deleted scene from a Pac music vid.
lebron on the quest for another finals L  ....i thought lj isnt any good in the heat. why he in the desert for, he  bout to start cramping up any minute. 

i dont know how i feel bout these atl jerseys. i like that they went away from the red white and blue tho.... 

Not watching the game, but based on his line, Russ is picking up where he left off. 14 on 5 of 5 shooting in 10 minutes.
He dunked with basically his forearm a few minutes ago.

First Billy D change, Waiters is the backup PG. No Payne or Augustine sightings

He dunked with basically his forearm a few minutes ago.

First Billy D change, Waiters is the backup PG. No Payne or Augustine sightings

Dion "Stand in the Corner and Clap for the Ball" Waiters as a PG? Didn't see that coming.

these nba tv anonuncers are some homers man lol

Because NBAtv just airs local broadcasts. So most of the announcers we hear on there are homers to varying degrees. Some are much more flagrant with it than others though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom