THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen needs to let it go.
what did he do now? 
laugh.gif

I'm happy Barnes kept it G

Fisher looks like he need an *** whooping

Last edited:
cwebb looking worse and worse in all this stuff..

jalen seems pretty straight up with his stuff, so I don't think it's him just piling on.. jalen even seemed to hope things would get better at first.. but cwebb is probably salty all this stuff is coming to light and just wants to distance himself form everything and it's just opening old wounds (as jalen has said)

so he assults fish & then texted messages someone the actual details :smh: silly boi

Barnes' text sounds like one of those Reedo Brown "you said that..." IG skits. Pumpin' up the drama to look big for your boys.

Matt probably came over, they had a shouting match, and the Govan chick prob told the both of them to bounce.

ddn't barnes get in trouble for assualting his wife years ago? this same woman. like 2010 maybe?

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 26m26 minutes ago
Just got off the phone with @matt_barnes22 about his run in with Derek Fisher last weekend.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 25m25 minutes ago
Barnes said he was in Marina Del Ray when he got a text from his 6-year old son Carter around 10 p.m. that had him concerned.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 24m24 minutes ago
Barnes said he Factimed his 6-year old son Carter to check on him and "When I saw his face I knew something was wrong."

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 22m22 minutes ago
Carter is normally rambunctious. But when he Facetimed him, "his head was down on the couch" and he said, ‘Mommies friend Derek is here.’"

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 23m23 minutes ago
“We were on Facetime. I could see him and the look on his face.” Barnes said of Carter. "That was my main reason for going over there"

"I can’t believe people think I was some maniac driving 95 miles and listening to Tupac to go beat somebody up," Barnes said.

Barnes: "I live 15 minutes away and I was going over to check on my kids because they seemed uncomfortable. "

Barnes said he, his ex-wife and kids had driven together from Santa Barbara earlier in the day after the Grizzlies finished training camp

He declined comment on the specifics of the altercation that ensued between he and Fisher.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 20m20 minutes ago
Barnes on his relationship with Fisher: "We were close. We were friends. Some things have happened to change that. It is what it is.

Barnes is 100% thoro. Saw the E:60 special on him, and his persona is no act. He's wired that way.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 26m26 minutes ago
Just got off the phone with @matt_barnes22 about his run in with Derek Fisher last weekend.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 25m25 minutes ago
Barnes said he was in Marina Del Ray when he got a text from his 6-year old son Carter around 10 p.m. that had him concerned.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 24m24 minutes ago
Barnes said he Factimed his 6-year old son Carter to check on him and "When I saw his face I knew something was wrong."

Carter is normally rambunctious. But when he Facetimed him, "his head was down on the couch" and he said, ‘Mommies friend Derek is here.’"

“We were on Facetime. I could see him and the look on his face.” Barnes said of Carter. "That was my main reason for going over there"

"I can’t believe people think I was some maniac driving 95 miles and listening to Tupac to go beat somebody up," Barnes said.

Barnes: "I live 15 minutes away and I was going over to check on my kids because they seemed uncomfortable. "

Barnes said he, his ex-wife and kids had driven together from Santa Barbara earlier in the day after the Grizzlies finished training camp

He declined comment on the specifics of the altercation that ensued between he and Fisher.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 20m20 minutes ago
Barnes on his relationship with Fisher: "We were close. We were friends. Some things have happened to change that. It is what it is.

I had a feeling Barnes and his ex wife was still seeing each other. Knew it

corey taking #6 :lol: riding the wave off that drake mention I aint emm mad at fam :lol:

That jersey is kinda clean. I wanted to hate on it :lol:

Also, I hate how Drake jacked this whole "6" **** from East Atlanta and Gucci Mane....and ran with it :smh:

not feelin the toronto jerseys much but the colorway is much better then their "regular" colorway. black and gold
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom