THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recommend everyone check out a crop over at least once in their lives though.. basically the bajan carnival

could end up like ole boy doh:

I don't doubt it. I regret to admit I could see myself doing what the guy in the clip did under the right circumstances :wow: :smh:

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Look.. I know it's preseason and I know it's vs the 76ers. But the Cavs just ran some really nice offensive sets without lebron playing. Looked Spurs Esque with a lot of ball movement. This isn't the first time I've seen Blatt run nice sets. He did it when he was coaching overseas also.

I'm confused to why they don't run more of this during the regular games season.

Turns out Matt was just visiting his sons.

According to Matt.

*thumps up* Sure thing, bud.

Philly might not win 10 games this year. They are awful.

And jah isn't as tall as I thought he would be

@footlocker: Never Break. The new @adidasHoops D Rose 6 'Home' Arrives 10/15.

@eckoryno: @footlocker @adidasHoops Unless it's your orbital bone. Go ahead and break that.

@jj_the_jetson: @footlocker @adidasHoops never break? its a derrick rose shoe. that makes no sense. always broken

@ad_s_on_ads: @footlocker @adidasHoops never breaks because he never makes it on the court!
laugh.gif
mean.gif

omg lebron took a selfie with kids.  my favorite player now..
roll.gif

nah i hated lebron since before for those incidents for  his demeanor on the court and his game..... those incidents didnt effect me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People kill me with the D. Rose ****. Y'all act like he made a conscious decision to tear his knees apart.
QFT

Funny you mention overtraining, because there was an interesting article from ESPN that came out this summer talking about the increase in injuries and one of the culprits was potentially overtraining

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13217004/the-four-injury-risks-today-young-nba-players-face
This is what my Dad told me about a couple of months ago.
Wow at that Jalen Rose story about Ray Jackson and C-Webb he just told on Russillo and Kanell. Basically ignored Ray's phone calls and then when he got in contact told him he would have tickets ready. So Ray drove 2 hours and C-Webb didn't leave tickets. The guy at the will-call recognized Ray and let him in, and then went to ask C-Webb about the tickets he still said no. WOW....
If all of these C-Webb stories are true 
mean.gif

640x611.jpeg.c68c49b1a2d24477a924e4ddc582c8d9.large

Real.

Manu and Danny Green wear Brons from time to time. I think Manu flat out stopped after 2014 though, I know DG still wears Soldiers 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom