THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="trueprada"]
CQ1WKe-W8AAaniV.jpg
[/quote] Vince, on the other hand...

vince8s-1-web.jpg

Matt Barnes's feels must have been :wow:

Kinda feel bad for him tbh

He had to have been hurt to the max to do something so bold :lol:

640x611.jpeg.c68c49b1a2d24477a924e4ddc582c8d9.large

Real.

Manu and Danny Green wear Brons from time to time. I think Manu flat out stopped after 2014 though, I know DG still wears Soldiers 
its not so much the mental edge, players are just a step slower when wearing his heavy, ugly shoes 

What makes you think that?
The fact that he got so upset and what Shelburne Tweeted

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 22m22 minutes ago
Barnes said he, his ex-wife and kids had driven together from Santa Barbara earlier in the day after the Grizzlies finished training camp

The fact that he got so upset and what Shelburne Tweeted

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 22m22 minutes ago

Barnes said he, his ex-wife and kids had driven together from Santa Barbara earlier in the day after the Grizzlies finished training camp

He said he got upset because his son looked uncomfortable, which is expected when mommy is hugged up on some dude that aint pops. And them all being together is normal for people with kids even when they aren't together anymore, they're a family after all

That Gil story sounds feasible.

A whole lot of **** would be different if they just threw hands and got it over with. Careers changed and lives ruined over 1100 and these dudes make millions

All the LeBrons I've owned felt great on feet.

I'm the opposite. Haven't like the fit of any except the 2s. Couldn't wear the AZGs at all. 4s were ok. Tried the last few models and they slip off my heels.

Kobes and KDs >>>>>>>>> LeBrons

He said he got upset because his son looked uncomfortable, which is expected when mommy is hugged up on some dude that aint pops. And them all being together is normal for people with kids even when they aren't together anymore, they're a family after all
If you disagree with me that's fine lol, I'm not going to try to convince you to agree with me

Neither of us know what their relationship is like but I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes still had feelings and that's why he felt compelled enough to beat someone up

You don't physically harm another man just because he's over your ex crib and your son is uncomfortable. Unless Fisher was acting the wrong way towards his ex or his kids, when you get that worked up I wouldn't be surprised if he still had feelings

Scotty Wilbiken still with a punchable face.

:lol: at him Dabbin after hitting the 3. Skippa da Flippa done took this worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom