THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you disagree with me that's fine lol, I'm not going to try to convince you to agree with me

Neither of us know what their relationship is like but I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes still had feelings and that's why he felt compelled enough to beat someone up

You don't physically harm another man just because he's over your ex crib and your son is uncomfortable. Unless Fisher was acting the wrong way towards his ex or his kids, when you get that worked up I wouldn't be surprised if he still had feelings

Nah you missing the principle of his anger, Matt prolly saw fisher as cool people. Its ultimate snake and foul play man. All the beautiful women in LA and you sleeping with teammates ex wives.

Nah you missing the principle of his anger, Matt prolly saw fisher as cool people. Its ultimate snake and foul play man. All the beautiful women in LA and you sleeping with teammates ex wives.

Matt probably thinking Fish been plotting the whole time they were teammates :lol:.

we need a dfish version of this

2007-Kobe-Bryant-Andrew-Bynum-Derek-Fisher.jpg

Matt probably thinking Fish been plotting the whole time they were teammates :lol:.
Exactly my mans drove 95 miles you know that popped up.

They prolly all chilled one time and Fish told some corny as joke and Matt wife laughed just a little too hard. Damn. Right in my mans face the whole time and he didn't even know they was plotting at that moment.

Ideally, a man should excercise logic over emotion. A woman can be a mental terrorist to a man if she knows exactly what buttons to press. By reacting the way he did...I guarantee you that lady thinks she "won". Women are just way more advanced at mind games than men. It's innate. There's a reason the saying goes "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Keep in mind...this guy just said he smashed Rihanna recently. What better way to get back at him than to smash one of his homeboys? I wouldn't be surprised if she told her kid "go call your daddy". She laid the bait and he took it.

As a man, I understand how testosterone works so I can't fault Barnes. But there was a better way to handle that situation.

Last edited:
If you disagree with me that's fine lol, I'm not going to try to convince you to agree with me

Neither of us know what their relationship is like but I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes still had feelings and that's why he felt compelled enough to beat someone up

You don't physically harm another man just because he's over your ex crib and your son is uncomfortable. Unless Fisher was acting the wrong way towards his ex or his kids, when you get that worked up I wouldn't be surprised if he still had feelings

Beating someone up for making your kids uncomfortable sounds pretty reasonable actually. Separated parents don't want randoms chilling with their kids like that.

Beating someone up for making your kids uncomfortable sounds pretty reasonable actually. Separated parents don't want randoms chilling with their kids like that.
imma have to side with ska on this one

its on the mom to pay attention to her kids and not have random dudes over to smash while they are chilling around the house

Fisher definitely wasn't a random. My point being that Barnes took it to the next level when by all accounts Fisher was simply present in the house. I could understand Barnes going over and confronting them but taking physical action indicates something more. Perhaps it was for the simple fact that Fisher was a friend

Fisher definitely wasn't a random. My point being that Barnes took it to the next level when by all accounts Fisher was simply present in the house. I could understand Barnes going over and confronting them but taking physical action indicates something more. Perhaps it was for the simple fact that Fisher was a friend

With something like this, there's so many dynamics potentially at play that It really is hard to make judgments without knowing what really went down. I mean, if Fish was in the house feeling on the mom in front of the kids, etc., that would be pretty foul and easily capable of making the kids real uncomfortable and, IMO, would be reason for Barnes to want to beat him down. We don't know for sure though.

Whatever happened though, if Barnes really did spit in his exes face, that is not cool. I hate spitting. One of the most disgusting things human beings are capable of.

Divorces/breakups are messy.. Who knows what Barnes is telling that kid when he has his visits or whatever

Fisher just being there could have been all tha set the kid off.. He's already in a awkward situation dealing with his parents splitting (and again we don't know how contentious things are between the two)

With something like this, there's so many dynamics potentially at play that It really is hard to make judgments without knowing what really went down. I mean, if Fish was in the house feeling on the mom in front of the kids, etc., that would be pretty foul and easily capable of making the kids real uncomfortable and, IMO, would be reason for Barnes to want to beat him down. We don't know for sure though.

Whatever happened though, if Barnes really did spit in his exes face, that is not cool. I hate spitting. One of the most disgusting things human beings are capable of.
If they was boning then that's another story or hooking up

Yeah Barnes spitting tells me he was super hurt/mad over the situation

QFT. And its not even close.

Still have the black/reds pretty close to new.

I actually liked the look of the 3s a lot, but not the fit. But 2s are easily GOAT LeBron's

Repped

Scola is hands down the best amnestied player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom