THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone violated me, I'd want to see that a wrong was righted. Being that he's a pro athlete, the resources to doing this come that much easier. It's not like he's going to be bogged down by a lawsuit every moment of every day. He'll have lawyers to do that for him

Westbrook is top 5 most violent player of all time

If someone violated me, I'd want to see that a wrong was righted. Being that he's a pro athlete, the resources to doing this come that much easier. It's not like he's going to be bogged down by a lawsuit every moment of every day. He'll have lawyers to do that for him

Exactly what I was thinking. Not understanding this 'waste of time and effort' business. He has the resources. He can just pay the lawyers and chill. He can party every night while his lawyers go to work if he wants :pimp:

It's the NYPD and a potential brutality/misuse of force case against a person of color. It's way bigger than money.

Got damn...that's like the third time I've seen Milsap get postered this preseason. Richard Jefferson even had a flashback on him :lol:

Those Hawks jerseys are terrible.

You really don't, though.
As NTs resident stalker of lakers fans I'll take your word for it.
You guys 
roll.gif

Because they're cops

To be clear, I was not taking the cops side. What I meant was that the cops must have convinced themselves he was doing something chargeable for the situation to get where it did.

From the testimony, it sounds like there was one cop who was looking for trouble. Like the cop actually followed Thabo as he was moving away from the crime scene :lol:

The spot where they took Thabo down was 100 feet away from where they set up the crime scene. How big does the perimeter have to be lol

That's just some foolishness :smh:

From the testimony, it sounds like there was one cop who was looking for trouble. Like the cop actually followed Thabo as he was moving away from the crime scene :lol:

The spot where they took Thabo down was 100 feet away from where they set up the crime scene. How big does the perimeter have to be lol

That's just some foolishness :smh:

Then he probably should sue ... and that's coming from about as non-litigious lawyer as you'll find.

I understand. The charges were obstructing Governmental administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest. They had offered him a plea deal prior to the case for just a day of community service. The officers involved are still on active duty.

LeBron, Durant, AD, Melo, Westbrook, Curry, Klay, Wall, Jimmy Butler, Kawhai, Paul George, Aldridge, Wiggins, Lillard, Beal, Okafor, Noel, Towns, Gordon Hayward, Dragic, Bledsoe, Jabari, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, Cousins

Just off the top of my head who will for sure still be better players than your boy Giannis in five years.

Here's the funny thing. There are people on this list like Leonard and Butler who exceeded expectation. You weren't on their hype train before they blew up.

So I find it strange how people believe that a 20 year old who has a world of potential can't possibly become a big time player. Dudes like that will be the first ones to hop on the bandwagon and then act like they always saw it coming.

I just noticed Tay on the break too. When did this happen?

Heard this on the radio and thought it had to be a joke, but nah it's real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom