THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Klay -

Klay on Clips: “Didn’t they lose to the Rockets? So, that just makes me laugh. That’s funny. Weren’t they up 3-1 too? Tell em I said that"

Somebody is feeling himself, but rightfully so I suppose. I'm cool with it. I want the Clips and Dubs to hate each other. NBA needs real rivalries.

he put up 21 points in the last 3 games after dropping maybe 70 the 1st 3...he really talking about someone not handling their biz :lol:

Pretty much. Someone should cue that pic where he's on the bench smiling with like 0 or so points in the last game. He may have been the 5th or 6th best Warrior at the end of the game. Would love to see a scenario where GSW gets washed (preferably by Houston) and the Clippers advance.

If they lay eggs the backfiring will be huge

Thing with giannis is I don't know if he even has the elbow room to grow into that guy, lots of mouths to feed in Milwaukee

Last edited:
It is never best for anyone's talent to run a pick up game offense in the NBA

It just speaks to the individual talent they've had that they got to the Finals. Not surprisingly the only time they did was when Harden was also there

Still more long 2's than I'd like, but you can see he's making an effort now on drives to find a kickout option since he's a poor finisher. I wish it showedhis new free throw technique. Since he usually misses left, he now stands like 3ft right of the nail. % is up slightly but more importantly it just shows that someone talked to him out something and he is wiling to try to improve.

Right on for posting some of those highlights AEA.

Kevin Durant looking like his ole self. Great to see! :smokin

Agree. Even though OKC, if they remain healthy, is going to be a huge problem, can't be mad at the 2nd best player in the NBA being back to full strength.

Last edited:
I think yall aren't catching what I was saying,. I had no clue charges were even being brought against thabo

I thought the police were the ones in the wrong, so thabo would have been the one pressing charges

Last edited:
I think yall aren't catching what I was saying,. I had no clue charges were even being brought against thabo

I thought the police were the ones in the wrong, so thabo would have been the one pressing charges

Same here. I mean, there had to be a reason the cops roughed him up the way they did, but I honestly didn't realize he'd been charged of anything.

It is never best for anyone's talent to run a pick up game offense in the NBA

It just speaks to the individual talent they've had that they got to the Finals. Not surprisingly the only time they did was when Harden was also there
which is y i dont believe the hype on okc

Giannis didn't take that "step" like i thought he would last season. hope he does this season with some solid pieces around him

Drummond, Giannis, & Teddy Bridgewater are slander proof on NT tho :lol:

Teddy Bridgewater being slander proof is one of the most random things on NT :lol:. I dont understand it lol, dude do be going in sometimes tho :pimp:

Wiggins > Noel > Mirotic

Mirotic was doing his thing but if Noel & Wiggins were playing meaningful minutes with a better team & putting up their numbers then this wouldnt even be a discussion. Also Mirotic been playing pro for years...

Wiggins > Noel > Mirotic

Mirotic was doing his thing but if Noel & Wiggins were playing meaningful minutes with a better team & putting up their numbers then this wouldnt even be a discussion. Also Mirotic been playing pro for years...
Your last point is irrelevant but overall yes you are correct. If Wiggins played on a playoff team we'd have a whole different scenario going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom