THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TMZ: #BREAKING: Lamar Odom FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE - Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel http://t.co/n3Ard0sJGF

mean.gif
tired.gif
WTF 
eek.gif

Sad to hear about Odom (if true), but I can't be the only person not surprised by this.

this type of news you hear about outta the eastern part of world....mogs sexing themselves to death in a brothel 

Praying for Odom. My guy was destroyed by that Kardashian family
People need to stop saying this. His life was a train wreck pre them. We cant just go around blaming people for his transgressions
Thing is people were clowning him for struggling in Dallas and it was clear he needed help then. Now the situation has reached a very bad point when this could've been addressed long ago.

Lebron fans be like : Lebron is actually 2-0 in the finals.
2007- He carried his team to the finals and had no help or chance against the Spurs
2011 - He disappeared in the finals so it's like he wasn't even there
2014- see: 2011
2015- He had no help in the finals.

Grizz ranked #6 in stadium experience amongst all NBA teams.

whoop dat trick :pimp:

#2 overall in the ultimate standings

#1 in affordability
:pimp: need to see a game in the grind house

@TMZ: #BREAKING: Lamar Odom FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE - Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel http://t.co/n3Ard0sJGF

:smh: |I
:smh: :frown:

People need to stop saying this. His life was a train wreck pre them. We cant just go around blaming people for his transgressions

I agree to an extent. Lamar is a grown man and ultimately responsible for his own actions. But getting caught up in that lifestyle could not have been good for him. If I recall correctly, before he was with Khloe, he got caught for weed years ago and there was no indication he had any substance abuse problems until well after that, after he hooked up with the Kardashians. But then again, it was his choice to get involved with her.

Feels bad that Odom could deteriorate to this level

Not surprised though, dude was not playin when it came to dem drugs. Kinda gotta agree with Anti on this, Odom made his choices. Kardashian was fighting to keep their relationship alive and Odom was off ******* other women and doing drugs. She couldn't let go of him for a long time

A lot of folks love to rag on the Kardashians, men and women. It's quite intriguing 

Last edited:
Yea Khloe was actually a positive influence on lo at least in the beginning. It was around that time he won six man and was cleaning himself up and he gave credit to her. Then it just fell apart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom