THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Jesse Jackson being there is hilarioussssss I can't stop laughing 
laugh.gif

Jesse Jackson?? Man please :lol:
Lin fans are hilarious, delusional, and full of excuses. He's had every opportunity and hasn't taken advantage of any one of them. Get over it already you goofy *****.

Wow way to go next level for no reason.

It's not like I'm saying Lin is going to be a superstar.

Are we not allowed to root for role players to flourish?

Lin fans go "next level" for no reason, so get over it. Sure, I'd love for him to find some consistency, but your average Lin fan (some in this thread I'm sure) will tell you that Lin can still be a star and that his teammates are the reason he's been on multiple teams. Knicks, Lakers, and Rockets fans, especially the latter two, can tell you that not the case.

Last edited:
People wanna blame the Kardashians but LO really started spiraling after the Lakers did him dirty :smh:

Hope he pulls through and gets his life in control.

Don't do this
As resident Hornets fan, any words on your experience going to games in Charlotte? PM me if needed. 

I've never had any issues when I've went. Finding parking is decent and food wise they have decent choices inside the arena. I usually just stick to my alcoholic beverages when I go though :lol:

Not sure what you're willing to spend but I prefer lower level seats over the upper level. The lower part of the upper level isn't bad though tbh.

I live in Winston Salem so it's about an hour drive for me to get down there. I'm sure there's some Charlotte residents who might know about more things to do outside of the arena post game

Ima try to squeeze in some games during my Christmas break because school/work makes it impossible to hit any during the semester.

People wanna blame the Kardashians but LO really started spiraling after the Lakers did him dirty :smh:

Hope he pulls through and gets his life in control.
It started during the summer of the lockout (2011), he had to deal with his cousin being murdered and being a passenger in a car that killed a teenager.

Last edited:
I don't need to get over anything, b.

Sure, Lin fans have had a history of saying outlandish things, but none of that was happening this thread this morning when you popped off.

Sounds like you have some pent up feelings to let go of. It's K.

Sure, Lin fans have had a history of saying outlandish things, but none of that was happening this thread this morning when you popped off.

I originally said Lin's best opportunity to shine was on that Lakers team, and it should tell people something since he didn't. If that's popping off, maybe you and Lin have the same fragile ego.

Last edited:

I originally said Lin's best opportunity to shine was on that Lakers team, and it should tell people something since he didn't. If that's popping off, maybe you and Lin have the same fragile ego.

Oh sure. Refer to that post and not the offending one. Have a nice day.

Peep still mad about this:

:lol:

Jesus he blew it in so many ways.

1. This ***** running full speed.... When they're winning.

2. Give the rock to James Harden b.

3. That closeout... Tf was that.

He's trash b

The look that the 4 other team mates on the floor gave him as he was the only one taking off up the floor and no one moved to go with him. (it's like they were waiting for him to turnover the ball) Should tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:
jeremy turned one week into about 50-60M dollars when it's all said and done
aint even mad at that, harvard hustle :lol:

Last edited:
jeremy turned one week into about 50-60M dollars when it's all said and done
aint even mad at that, harvard hustle :lol:

:lol: Its true, man. Say what you want about him now, but I honestly have never seen anything like that Linsanity stretch in an sport. Doubt we'll ever see something like that again too.

Lin will forever be that dude, for almost dropping 40 on the Lakers after Kobe said he didn't know who he was during Linsanity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom