THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeremy turned one week into about 50-60M dollars when it's all said and done
aint even mad at that, harvard hustle
laugh.gif
yep

ain't he getting crazy endorsements in China too?

Sources at the hospital tell us doctors are now saying Lamar has a 50/50 chance of surviving after enduring multiple medical problems ... the apparent result of complications from drug use.

Our sources say doctors are saying 4 of Lamar's organs, including his kidneys, are failing. As we reported, he's had a series of strokes in the hospital and has heart problems as well.

The doctors are saying with each failing organ the chances of survival go down significantly.

We're also told doctors are having trouble determining the extent of any brain damage because the organ issues make it difficult to test and get an accurate reading on brain function.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/14/lamar-...ival-hospital/

Last edited:
I'll never forget watchingthat Laker game with my brother and he says, "Damn, he speaks pretty good English" :rofl:

That Toronto game was dope, too. Linsanity was fun as hell :pimp:

People wanna blame the Kardashians but LO really started spiraling after the Lakers did him dirty :smh:

Hope he pulls through and gets his life in control.

stop trying to blame the lakers for everything

lets blame the lakers for the failing economy as well while were at it

:lol: Its true, man. Say what you want about him now, but I honestly have never seen anything like that Linsanity stretch in an sport. Doubt we'll ever see something like that again too.

Off pure hype? Maybe not. But if we're talking a week's worth of production, gimme what Russy did last season. LIT mode!

Off pure hype? Maybe not. But if we're talking a week's worth of production, gimme what Russy did last season. LIT mode!

It wasn't pure hype. He was producing. Its different from Westbrook because we expect it from him. What I meant when I said I'd never seen anything like it is that Lin came from basically nowhere/barely in the league to be one of its better players for a period of a couple weeks. And had the Knicks winning during that stretch, which added to the hype. Can't remember something like that happening before.

i remember arguing with a dude on facebook who kept insisting that lin was as good as yao 
laugh.gif

he had a decent week with the knicks and hasn't done anything since

the rockets, lakers and knicks (all major markets) gave him a chance to prove himself as something more than a fluke and after all these years he's failed to improve at all. I remember dudes saying the knicks made a HUGE mistake letting him go 
roll.gif

Jeremy Lin up there with Jerome James as one of the greatest scam artists in NBA history.

why is lin in discussion? did he say something or?

Nah. Its just one of those topics we have to talk about on here every so often. Is Lin trash or not? Kind of like the monthly LeBron/CP3 are overrated discussions and the AI and T-Mac appreciation sessions that happen each season.

Last edited:

It wasn't pure hype. He was producing. Its different from Westbrook because we expect it from him. What I meant when I said I'd never seen anything like it is that Lin came from basically nowhere/barely in the league to be one of its better players for a period of a couple weeks. And had the Knicks winning during that stretch, which added to the hype. Can't remember something like that happening before.
if hassan whiteside was asian he would have been the biggest headline in the nba last year and people would be legit comparing him to wilt 

i remember arguing with a dude on facebook who kept insisting that lin was as good as yao :lol:

he had a decent week with the knicks and hasn't done anything since

the rockets, lakers and knicks (all major markets) gave him a chance to prove himself as something more than a fluke and after all these years he's failed to improve at all. I remember dudes saying the knicks made a HUGE mistake letting him go :rofl:
Look at the knicks since letting him go though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom